This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I’m loving the meltdowns (here and on Twitter) from the Ag haters...especially from the Tigahs! LOL! “Better get used to it...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2/10 [emoji1787][emoji1360] gig’em [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

I’m loving the meltdowns (here and on Twitter) from the Ag haters...especially from the Tigahs! LOL! “Better get used to it...”

That explains it….everyone is a 5*!

In all seriousness, if this is what it takes to relieve college football of the death grip that Saban and Alabama has on the sport, so be it!

If ATM does not win a National Championship with one of the classes with this group, the Aggie meltdown will be epic.

I can’t wait for Texas and Oklahoma to join the SEC. And the old “watch what you ask for”, does not apply in this situation. Texas football will be better for it!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        I wasn't talking about the NIL money. I was talking about the other money.
        Finebaum just talked about it . .

Comment

About time to close this dead horse thread. Ags won the recruiting NC and the cups are in the kiln being fired as we speak. Jimbo is mad that burnt toast found out about the ags secret NIL fund and that people think he and his staff were not the sole reason for the recruiting jump. Win a NC in 2 years or increase the fund so you can get 25 5*s

Comment

Somebody needs to.post a high fence deer pix!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              About time to close this dead horse thread. Ags won the recruiting NC and the cups are in the kiln being fired as we speak. Jimbo is mad that burnt toast found out about the ags secret NIL fund and that people think he and his staff were not the sole reason for the recruiting jump. Win a NC in 2 years or increase the fund so you can get 25 5*s
              Or more cups

Comment

I am certainly used to getting out spent. Saban has done it for years. Hope you can get used to over spending and under performing

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I am certainly used to getting out spent. Saban has done it for years. Hope you can get used to over spending and under performing

It’s one of their rich traditions lol

Comment

Texas.

Fiiiight!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait.

I mean...

Rock

Chalk

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

So nobody wants to talk about the NIL aided top 5 class UT signed coming off of 5-7 with an unproven head coach? Carry on bashing the Ags and their NIL slush fund.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 02-04-2022, 08:02 PM.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          So nobody wants to talk about the NIL aided top 5 class UT signed coming off of 5-7 with an unproven head coach? Carry on bashing the Ags and their NIL slush fund.

No… people are, it’s a fact.

Baseball just got started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 02-04-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I'm a dummy, so I'll ask the question. Other than bragging rights and helping in recruiting, what is the national Championship worth? More money etc. No I'm not up to date like you younger people. Just curious and Hook-Em.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              76-27-5
                              Might wanna check your sources Sparky…..it’s 76-37-5.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                I'm a dummy, so I'll ask the question. Other than bragging rights and helping in recruiting, what is the national Championship worth? More money etc. No I'm not up to date like you younger people. Just curious and Hook-Em.
                                It’s worth a gazillion dolllars on TBH……

Comment

Working...
                                X