This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Irrelevant teams don’t have the greatest recruiting class in college football history. Conference championships aren’t won by Okie Lights and Baylor’s in the SEC West….you win the west, you’re more than likely winning it all. We comin baw, we comin and we ain’t goin nowhere.

Until you win with them….you are irrelevant. Right now they are unproven at the college level. Nobody said anything about it not being a ridiculously talented class, they are exactly that. But if they can’t be coached to Win a National Championship, then they are just a recruiting class that cost a lot. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if they win one or two but Aggies like they have multiple titles already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TildenHunter; 02-04-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

The hill to climb is still steep. One No. 1 class is great, but consistency in recruiting and coaching got the other programs to the top. A&M is not there yet. I hope to see it but only time will tell.
      Last edited by Chad_E; 02-04-2022, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        LSU fan talking about conduct..... What's the sex assault lawsuit number at these days? I got distracted by the Championship year.

Haven’t seen a single guilty verdict yet so zero at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          That’s an Agnes

Comment

He couldn’t contain Winston lol, good luck

He won a natty. I want a natty. If we got the money to legally buy one, suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              I think one of the key points Jimbo was trying to make around NIL is it was disrespectful tohe and his staff to run with a rumor that we signed a #1 class only due to a $30M NIL slush fund. His previous classes at A&M are #4, #6, and #7. He and his staff have always been elite level recruiters and a lot of this class was built off the strength of the 9-1 season that occurred in 2020. Beating Bama in 2021 only helped the cause.

In addition, A&M had a huge bump due to the stability of the program and staff as compared to UT, LSU, and OU. These are our main recruiting threats and they had coaches leaving, coaches fired, new staffs with 5-7 records, etc. This all helped bring in an elite class.
              I mean if you really want to bury your head in the sand go ahead but you nor any other Aggies truly believe this. Yall paid a small fortune for recruits and got them. Good for yall, I wouldnt mind LSU doing the same but don't act like yall just landed the best class of all time bc of any tradition or because yall beat Bama. Heck, Auburn beats bama more than anyone and it hasn't imporoved them much.

Comment

Small fortune for you = rounding error for TAMU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  He won a natty. I want a natty. If we got the money to legally buy one, suck it.

Hey man by all means necessary, I’m not saying one way or the other. However to say it ain’t happening is another thing

Comment

This is how LSU prepares vittles.

Comment

I am curious what happens in the locker room when freshman are making more money than star upper classmen.

Comment

Hey everyone… lsu feeds its football players…

Give them a cookie![emoji1748]

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          I am curious what happens in the locker room when freshman are making more money than star upper classmen.
                          NIL is not restricted to freshmen . . Bet there's plenty more to share . .

Comment

Comment

Ags acting like their program is some staple of stability is beyond hysterical!!! Y’all went 8-5* and unranked sheesh, just accept it they paid oh well that’s the game and maybe it changes maybe it doesn’t… but to act like it wasn’t so is just being a fanatic

I’m loving the meltdowns (here and on Twitter) from the Ag haters...especially from the Tigahs! LOL! “Better get used to it...”

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                NIL is not restricted to freshmen . . Bet there's plenty more to share . .
                                I wasn't talking about the NIL money. I was talking about the other money.

Comment

Working...
                                X