X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
    Cooyon conspiracy theory . . lol
    I left out since the shrimp boat capt. left they stopped putting okra in gumbo.

That also helped a lot!

Comment

Seems that one writer is on to something. 5* name. 3* talent. We’ll see. I figured there was a reason Jimbo didn’t go after him.

Comment

Looking to add this roster place holder this evening.

HIGH SCHOOL CAREER: Rushed for 3,826 yards and 57 touchdowns on 495 carries (7.7 ypc), while catching 17 passes for 246 yards (14.5 ypr) and one touchdown...

Comment

Might be about time to get the 2022 College Football Season thread going. Lol not sure there's anything left to bicker about aside from results on the field and that will be here in a couple weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Might be about time to get the 2022 College Football Season thread going. Lol not sure there's anything left to bicker about aside from results on the field and that will be here in a couple weeks!
            It's typically a weekly thread. I'm sure they'll get one rolling for week 1, the Monday of.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              It's typically a weekly thread. I'm sure they'll get one rolling for week 1, the Monday of.
              Or Week ZERO!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

We typically do a Fall Camp/Preseason thread. It's a good place to toss out season predictions. Might be time?
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

We will be lucky to squeak out 6 wins. Oldest son left for Bama today for his freshman year so I can pay attention to their wins also. Will be the only glimmer of joy this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Ahhhh that's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      Ahhhh that's right.
                      It allows everyone to see who got the boot between each week this way...

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        We will be lucky to squeak out 6 wins. Oldest son left for Bama today for his freshman year so I can pay attention to their wins also. Will be the only glimmer of joy this season.
                        It’s a pretty cool place. My oldest is a sophomore there and he loves it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          We typically do a Fall Camp/Preseason thread. It's a good place to toss out season predictions. Might be time?
                          Yes! This thread is beat up pretty good!!

Comment

Working...
                          X