• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5* CB Tony Mitchell (bama commit) from alabama was the secret visitor

I bet we flip him eventually

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
      2.5 star QB with a 5 star last name. I’m so ready for September.
      Who has Manning as a 2.5 star QB ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Who has Manning as a 2.5 star QB ?

I have no idea about the kid. Haven’t watched one highlight reel but CB had a pretty extensive write up about him awhile back.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
          Dalton Brooks liked the BBQ!
          Pairs well with Shiner bock! Gig em!

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Derion Guillette has arrived on campus. Watch out Horn fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every kid at every major program is about the bag these days. I think it's funny that people even mention this. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. It's like a giant auction for these kids. And in my opinion takes away all bragging rights. I do still pull for my school but at the end of the day, you can only thump your chest and say, my school has more money than your school. Good news is, my school has lots of money. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                This thread is hilarious. You have A&M fans saying they have one of the best coaches and the best recruiting class yet you can't even win the conference let alone make the playoffs. What will the excuse be come December?
                Let’s just forget they still have to face each year the team that has been doing this for years with the coach that is considered the best. I don’t know where their coaching staff ranks but I thought Elko was really good. We are about to find out how his replacement does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Derion Guillette has arrived on campus. Watch out Horn fans.

The source claims A&M is scrambling. No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    Let’s just forget they still have to face each year the team that has been doing this for years with the coach that is considered the best. I don’t know where their coaching staff ranks but I thought Elko was really good. We are about to find out how his replacement does.
                    Well when winning the conference basically means national champion or like last year, lose the conference championship game, replay the the conference championship game and beat the team that had beat you just a few weeks earlier. This isn't the big 12, pac 12, G5 where a good team will win a conference title. It takes an elite, national champion type to win the SEC conference.

The Ags finally have enough talent stockpiled that they are in the same stratosphere as lsu, georgia, and bama. From this season on out, comes down to player development, in game coaching, and players making plays.

We got the groceries, lets see if Jimbo can cook the meal

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      Every kid at every major program is about the bag these days. I think it's funny that people even mention this. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. It's like a giant auction for these kids. And in my opinion takes away all bragging rights. I do still pull for my school but at the end of the day, you can only thump your chest and say, my school has more money than your school. Good news is, my school has lots of money. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      Except Archie Manning, he'd never take money. It's about the empire.

Comment

Comment

Archie Manning has been out of eligibility for at least 5 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Meh. He is right. The A&M defense is way better. The Texas defense sucks. The offenses are the exact opposite.

I prefer dominant defense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            What do you mean by the offenses are the opposite? based on production or just style?

Texas had 200 yards more passing and 200 yards more rushing total for the season compared to A&M. So they were pretty close over 12 games and A&M played tougher defenses. I think we all can agree that QB play for both teams was pretty poor last year.

Comment

Coach Dave said here's a reminder.... [emoji23]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                                Coach Dave said here's a reminder.... [emoji23]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
                                You just love to see it

Comment

Working...
                                X