This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    ESPN agreed with the 3 star sentiment, bumped Arch down to the No.2 overall player in 2023.

He has been fantastic for recruiting. Sorry to hear that he fell to #2.
    Nobody listens to people on ESPN anyways.

Comment

Lots of editing in July

Comment

What’s dropping faster? The charges on Ainias Smith or Arch Manning’s stock?
        Last edited by Chase This!; 07-27-2022, 07:26 AM.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          What’s dropping faster? The chargers on Ainias Smith or Arch Manning’s stock?

University has lifted their suspension on Anais and has reinstated him. He blew .02 twice. Didn’t fail the field sobriety test. The joint wasn’t his. It took us 10 years be we are now SEC ready! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arch went from 1.0000 to 0.9998 and is still the composite under garment champ.

So, it appears they are both holding steady. Good for Anais, hopefully that was a wake up call on situational awareness. I was never a saint, simply didn't get caught. lol
            Last edited by Chad C; 07-27-2022, 07:41 AM.

Comment

That makes two of us Chad. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                University has lifted their suspension on Anais and has reinstated him. He blew .02 twice. Didn’t fail the field sobriety test. The joint wasn’t his. It took us 10 years be we are now SEC ready! [emoji23]

He dodged a bullet for sure. I'm sure you guys are relieved he's back. Mack had his share of police incidences and he won lots of games.

Comment

247 says Arch is still #1. Williams is back to 5 stars in the composite.

Comment

Speaking for most Ags, it doesn’t matter to us if Arch is the #1 rated recruit or #100. He was a great get for UT and has been tremendous for putting the current class together. People can have all the opinions they want as to whether he will succeed at the next level. Hanging on every recruiting service ranking change is dumb. Every school in the be nation would have taken his commitment.

Comment

Texas should reel in 6 more before the end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Texas should reel in 6 more before the end of August.
                        But will the product on the field this Fall keep them?

I have no expectations. I've been let down too many seasons. But I still have "hope".

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post

I have no expectations. I've been let down too many seasons. But I still have "hope".
                          Good point. I think we will be improved. However, I am still very, very concerned about the defense. Only place to go is up from last year I guess? Bottom line, I think we will win 7-8 games this year but I hope it is better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            That makes two of us Chad. Lol.

Make it 3 here but I didn't have Ainias's NFL draft stock. College Station cops are dicks and I support law enforcement 100%.

Comment

Hard to have a lot of expectations with a new QB and most likely a young OL.

Have hope the hype is there. Game 2 will tell a lot.

Comment

I do think this season is important for Texas to keep the class, but the good news is players don't jump off the cliff every weekend like fans do.

Texas needs to win 9 games this year. I have seen they will be favored in all games except Bama with OSU and OU close a pickem type game.

Comment

Working...
                                X