Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags get commit from top 100 OL Chase Bisontis . .

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post

Should add some more 4* guys by next week, looks like a smaller 20 man type class this year after the 30+ last year

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post

Great news!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I just paid for the Fall semester at Alabama for my son. I even got a Polo shirt. Roll Tide
          Just did the same for my son. He’s gonna be a soph at Bama. Going to the aggy Bama game in Tuscaloosa. Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Heck I’m not sure I’ll have much time to breath, much less post on this thread in a few more weeks.

H starts practicing three days a week come Monday, he’s playing 12u travel football for the HC at Richland HS. Miss Berk made a select softball 8u squad that I got suckered into coaching. We gonna be busy this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            So much fun Chad!!! I’d give good money to be watching/coaching Henry’s football again.

Comment

ESPN agreed with the 3 star sentiment, bumped Arch down to the No.2 overall player in 2023.

Comment

ESPN agreed with the 3 star sentiment, bumped Arch down to the No.2 overall player in 2023.
                Told yall I was right

Comment

I'm only interested in where defensive players commit to.....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... Force multipliers are few and far between on that side of the ball....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Not even factoring in any wishes of ill-will towards the Horns, I’d love to see Arch flip to somewhere like LSU, OU or even A&M just to watch how dramatically the respective narratives about him change! LOL! I know it’s won’t happen, but that alone would be entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Not even factoring in any wishes of ill-will towards the Horns, I’d love to see Arch flip to somewhere like LSU, OU or even A&M just to watch how dramatically the respective narratives about him change! LOL! I know it’s won’t happen, but that alone would be entertaining!

What makes you so sure it won't? I'd almost bet on it.

Comment

But isn't that true of any team/fan base and their recruits? I saw that one of the aggie message boards, it was either mods or members were saying there wasn't a player in UT's 2023 class that Jimbo would want. Everyone has to love their picks every year. If you don't then you are not loyal to your colors...

Picking a recruit is like picking puppies. Sometimes you get a good one, a lot of the time you get a stinker...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Because none of those teams were ever on his radar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Because none of those teams were ever on his radar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              I understand that, but it's just a numbers game at this point. QBs move more than they stay nowadays. I expect Ewers to take another ride in the portal before it's over, and probably Arch too...it's just life now. Sucks.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X