Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope you didn't laugh at yourself when you posted that! Pretty corny!

I am waiting on some funny memes though!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      I really hope you didn't laugh at yourself when you posted that! Pretty corny!

If it was about a Longhorn, you'd be rolling quadruplet laughing faces at it. It understandable your wouldn't find it funny as an Aggie. Yall guard the brand more than your first born
      Last edited by Smart; 07-21-2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I hope the KID learns from this and is able to move on with his life but the chances are the old saying of “you can put lipstick on a midget but it’s still a midget” will apply aight.

I can’t wait to see a SEC Midget Moment on this one!

Comment

Field sobriety test means nothing if he blew .06. The gun is ok too. Why was he arrested?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Regardless of guilt/innocence, if that kid played at Texas 95% of the ags here would have already ****** themselves rushing to condemn him, the program, the town, the AD and the kid’s grandmother.

But he’s aggy so it’s “innocent until proven guilty”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Field sobriety test means nothing if he blew .06. The gun is ok too. Why was he arrested?

article I read indicated Smith had definitely been drinking/driving and he could not pass the field sobriety test. During police questioning, both Smith and the passenger denied ownership of the loaded firearm and marijuana. So basically, they're driving around CSTAT at 2AM with weed, gun, and drinking. Not good no matter who you are. Will be interesting to see who the gun actually belongs to, as it may have been reported stolen ... no one knows right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Regardless of guilt/innocence, if that kid played at Texas 95% of the ags here would have already ****** themselves rushing to condemn him, the program, the town, the AD and the kid’s grandmother.

But he’s aggy so it’s “innocent until proven guilty”.

Post 2043 am I part of the 5%?!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I’ve got a buddy that wishes that would have been the case. Expensive ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Maybe he was high? They could have done a blood test or DRE, but I hadn't spent too much time reading up on the ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      I’ve got a buddy that wishes that would have been the case. Expensive ordeal.

Hope your buddy was not in a leadership position! That’s definitely not what leaders do!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        If it was about a Longhorn, you'd be rolling quadruplet laughing faces at it. It understandable your wouldn't find it funny as an Aggie. Yall guard the brand more than your first born

I just stated our judicial system is “innocent until proven guilty”? Right or wrong? No matter if it’s a sip, Aggie or anyone! I still think no matter what he needs to be gone! He’s an idiot.

As for moser, your girlfriend in your a avatar probably knows more about our judicial system as you! Innocent until proven guilty is an American thing.

Comment

That dude may get off but he is by no means innocent. Doesn’t matter. Like I said, Kids make stupid decisions.

Comment

Man been gone for a little bit, seems the ag base has gone from strait laced coveralls to defending convicts… talk about full blown villain mode

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I hope a D1 skill position athlete could stand on one leg!
                              Standing on one leg is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Hope your buddy was not in a leadership position! That’s definitely not what leaders do!

Nah, he’s not Hunter Biden.

Comment

Working...
                                X