https://twitter.com/hayesfawcett3/st...948188160?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      It’s been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
        Side note:

Arch will play sooner than later this season
        [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
        With all this even I forgot his graduating class [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
        Cool aid plus jack and coke [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Correct, but the Manning family does know their value.

This 100%
          There are a lot of intangibles that will come with arch and even the recruits know that
          Those top recruits are very serious about the game and the idea that a manning (Peyton ) may have some influence is a big deal. Those recruits also know that the hype with arch will follow to Austin and they want to be a part of that.
          It’s a big deal, he’s high profile and when guy look at his genetics and heritage you have to bet on him not to mention you know Arch understands his position and the name that is on the line, that family is football.

Comment

What class is he?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              What class is he?

‘23

Comment

So Bijan Robinson gets a Lamborghini and not a peep out of ESPN.

Can you imagine the outcry if he were an Aggie?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  ‘23
                  Thank ya sir!!

Comment

Good get for Texas. Congrats to them. Arch should do wonders for their 23 recruiting class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      What I was told, it was not a single bag that was dropped to get Arch but on the financial side of this decision, the Manning family wanted their hands on the Austin business market. This will allow a direct link to those opportunities and allow the family to expand its reach into Texas. I am sure you will hear he got X to attend, but I think in his recruitment it was more about the financial implications down the road.

On the football side, the family trust Sark and more importantly AJ Milwee to handle the football development of Arch. Without those two guys in Austin, I don't think Texas would have been in the picture.
                      The problem is I think you actually believe that. A family, which knows it's value, would make a financial decision on potential yet not capitalize on an opportunity.
                      You and I both know the amounts of money being tossed at recruits, and as much as the Mannings have to gain, they understand what this means to t.u.
                      It's not just 5* DL from the inner city cashing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                        The problem is I think you actually believe that. A family, which knows it's value, would make a financial decision on potential yet not capitalize on an opportunity.

You and I both know the amounts of money being tossed at recruits, and as much as the Mannings have to gain, they understand what this means to t.u.

Nope, it’s not. These are educated people making a savvy financial decision with long term goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Nope, it’s not. These are educated people making a savvy financial decision with long term goals.

Of course.

Ewers made $3MM, Manning could easily double or triple that , but will not capitalize on the opportunity. This is about business.

Comment

Of course.

Ewers made $3MM, Manning could easily double or triple that , but will not capitalize on the opportunity. This is about business.
                            What make you think that HE will not make any NIL deals. I'm sure he will have a long line of businesses wanting their name associated with him. Quit trying so hard to disparage Texas. Don't worry your rent won't go up, it's free.

Comment

You try way to hard.

Comment

Of course.

Lol, no he didn’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X