Bownanza is set - April 2, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    It’s still a go/ no-go here in Montana. Issue is it’s almost a week of driving roundtrip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or you could mask-up for Biden and fly in one day. I'll pick you up at the airport in Austin and drive you to Bryan. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      You bringing the yellow vette?
      Are you bringing your Bronco? I'm bringing mine. I hope... I'm working on getting it running so it can make the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        You bringing the yellow vette?
        He will probably bring his pop up booth and hand out campaign information... It will be set up on the LEFT side of the park!

Comment

I still don't see the 2022 bownanza forum under the forum tab. Only from the link above...

Comment

Mike, click on the Forums tab and it will open all forums. It's there where you can just click on it...

Comment

[.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Mike, click on the Forums tab and it will open all forums. It's there where you can just click on it...
                I did that and it's not there. Maybe I'll delete cookies...

Comment

Deleting cookies didn't help...

Comment

Got it now. Not sure why it didn't work before.

Comment

what is this? im new to texas

Comment

Annual TBH get together. Food, drink, fun.

Comment

You coming Bobby, or will it conflict with your rabbit roundup and branding?

If you really loved us, you could start a Team Wabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            You coming Bobby, or will it conflict with your rabbit roundup and branding?

If you really loved us, you could start a Team Wabbit.
                            Not a bad idea. But we got too many tree huggers and closet liberals. They may be offended by my rabbit recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Not a bad idea. But we got too many tree huggers and closet liberals. They may be offended by my rabbit recipes.
                              Does it involve Ragin’ Blaze Chili???

Or perhaps rabbit boudin…..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                He will probably bring his pop up booth and hand out campaign information... It will be set up on the LEFT side of the park!
                                I'm not sure how I missed this gem right here...

Comment

Working...
                                X