No announcement yet.

Food Shortages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything that is happening is a major push for "Build Back Better" and ESG. Basically Federal control of everything in our life. If they get that done we will be no different than China.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
      Everything that is happening is a major push for "Build Back Better" and ESG. Basically Federal control of everything in our life. If they get that done we will be no different than China.

Well I, for one, WILL NOT conform and I know the vast majority of y’all won’t either. Yes, we’ve acquired too many snowflakes on here, but, they’re on their own when the crap hits the fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
        Well I, for one, WILL NOT conform and I know the vast majority of y’all won’t either. Yes, we’ve acquired too many snowflakes on here, but, they’re on their own when the crap hits the fan.

Don’t worry. We have a Snowflakekilla !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Don’t worry. We have a Snowflakekilla !!

I’ll sleep well since you told me that.[emoji23]

Comment

We still can’t get Fritos at my grocery stores ����*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              We used to go to the grocery store and get what we needed pretty easily, but now we go to the grocery store and get what we need pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Man I thought I was the only one that having a miserable time of finding everything I need to my local grocery store…..

The horror of it.

Comment

Went to the HEB yesterday. The shelves looked normal for the first time in months. Still no dang Fritos scoops though. [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Went to the HEB yesterday. The shelves looked normal for the first time in months. Still no dang Fritos scoops though. [emoji2]

I saw em at my local Kroger yesterday, but I ain’t paying $4.70 a bag

Comment

I seriously want to make a challenge to TBH as a whole.
                    #1- unplug your TV for 30 days.
                    #2- Don’t go to Walmart for any reason.
                    #3- most important, leave in God’s hands. Read your Bible and you’ll know what is in the future.
                    Enjoy life as it comes because it is a short ride.

Here at times HEB does not have in stock items my wife uses so Wal Mart comes into play. I do not like Wally World but sometimes a visit is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Our HEB here still has empty shelves!

Comment

Went to both Aldi and HEB today. All fully stocked……well, as good as HEB a an. They have always been horrible managing their inventories.

Comment

Lots of shortages in the grocery stores at Brownwood. Still have plenty of stuff, but not my wife's favorite. I wouldn't know the difference. I just listen to her.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 01-29-2022, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Funny how the valentine candy isle stays stocked to the brim.
                            And come Easter, you won’t be lacking choices on the peeps isle.

Come Easter, I'ma gonna hoard up the peeps. Cause, like Twinkies, they will last forever. Just in case there's a food shortage.

Comment

And if you think this is just happening naturally...
                              Then, you ain't been paying attention.
                              THIS, my friends. Is by design...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                                And if you think this is just happening naturally...
                                Then, you ain't been paying attention.
                                THIS, my friends. Is by design...
                                Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                                X