Clear All

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
    Can I at least go to HEB?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yep, anywhere but Walmart.
    I’d live to see them sink like titanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hate to say it but folks need to feel it for a while and they will. Folks have been too soft for too long and that tax is always collected one day. Nothing brings folks back to the Lord and values like some suffering.

I hate to think like that because I love life and people but we have become too entitled for far too long.

Comment

If the election in 2020 wasn't tampered with via mail in voting we would not be in this mess. It pains me to say this, but we have an insanely crooked government in the United States. The demtards are flushing this republic down the toilet on a daily basis.

Comment

I heard canned biscuits and such are the next item that will be hard to get. Let’s go Brandon

Comment

We used to go to the grocery store and get what we needed pretty easily, but now we go to the grocery store and get what we need pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              I heard canned biscuits and such are the next item that will be hard to get. Let’s go Brandon

Canned biscuits go awol and a lot of y’all are gonna wish y’all married better.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                We used to go to the grocery store and get what we needed pretty easily, but now we go to the grocery store and get what we need pretty easily.

Every time I got to the grocery store, I get what I don't need pretty easily. In fact, it happens every single time.

Comment

Canned biscuits!!!!!
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I can here the jerry clower skit now on canned biscuits.... whoop... lol someone link a youtube of it....
                    Last edited by jhunter77; 01-28-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I see random categories/sections out at my local Krogers for a day or two and then its replenished and another catagory is wiped out and so on. Haven't seen any mass food shortage of any sort.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I have heard that everyone is living off their credit cards now. Good luck to living like that. Will be lots of repo's the next few years. JMO

Sure wish the time would be now. Want to buy a house and truck within next year. Would love for inventory to increase so prices would drop a little.
                        Last edited by BigL; 01-28-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Found it

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Canned biscuits go awol and a lot of y’all are gonna wish y’all married better.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Now we know what Riverrat was talking about. That’s some legit 3rd world ****.

Comment

Funny how the valentine candy isle stays stocked to the brim.
                              And come Easter, you won’t be lacking choices on the peeps isle.

Comment

Make it workfare not welfare---

Comment

Working...
                                X