Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022-2023 Available Leases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Facebook ad
    I have two openings for two guys on a great lease north of Vernon Tx on the Red River 2000.00 year each plus your part of the feed as we feed year round nice bucks can send pictures shot two big 14 pointers with crossbows and a nice 10 last year last year killed 6 nice bucks the year before 2 buck county so you get two bucks have not been killing doe but you get 4 each if you want but want a management group here not shoot everything and lots of hogs year round plus a cabin available for rent to the right guys
    Deer stands and feeders in place all you got to do is pay your part and fill feeders for me as I cannot due to medical reasons contact me at 940-399-3718
    Larry Swaim
    I called and texted this number within minutes of this being posted and got no response. I assume it is leased.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosar87 View Post
      I called and texted this number within minutes of this being posted and got no response. I assume it is leased.
      Dang hate to hear that. I bet that poor guy had a million phone calls since he posted it on Facebook

Comment

I’m sure he got hammered. Thanks for posting these up! Still looking!

Comment

I'm looking to our current lease of 9 years is going to goats this year, heart broken, so now the search is on. Looking for 1 to 4 spots on a small year round lease. We love to take the granddaughters campling as well as hunt. I know this is a needle in a haystack, but you won't know if you don't ask. I have blinds, feeders and I feed year round, and a small camper, looking for just a section or so with water for camping. Looking for deer, hogs mostly , turkeys are a bonus.
          Last edited by glaslady; 02-17-2022, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Ranch located in King, Dickens, Stonewall and Kent county. Interviewing groups for spots on pastures ranging from 5k-10k acres. This is not a recreational party lease. It is for individuals who are interested and committed in managing highest quality deer. Ranch is under MLD and works with private Biologist. Ranch requires a year round feeding program.

No lodging at this time. Ranch has electricity available but water needs to be hauled in.
            On average I place a hunter per 1k acres. Price is $6-8 an acre.
            Call or text for any information.
            817 360-1076

Diehard Outfitters

Comment

This diehard guys mark up they’re stuff crazy amounts

Comment

From Craigslist, near olney:
                Deer lease for 4 experienced hunters. 2000.00 each. No amenities. Well maintained lease near metroplexes. I am searching for 4 experienced hunters with appreciation and respect of the ecology. This is not a weekend party spot but if you are searching for a great lease that has produced some real trophies, we may be a good fit.

Serious inquiries only: email- hillcountry1234@aol.com

No mention of price or size of the land. I’m sharing this because I only have a single gun available, so hopefully someone else can benefit. If you’re Looking for an additional group, then I could be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosar87 View Post
                  From Craigslist, near olney:
                  Deer lease for 4 experienced hunters. 2000.00 each. No amenities. Well maintained lease near metroplexes. I am searching for 4 experienced hunters with appreciation and respect of the ecology. This is not a weekend party spot but if you are searching for a great lease that has produced some real trophies, we may be a good fit.

Serious inquiries only: email- hillcountry1234@aol.com

No mention of price or size of the land. I’m sharing this because I only have a single gun available, so hopefully someone else can benefit. If you’re Looking for an additional group, then I could be interested.

My buddy reached out to this and asked my opinion
                  207 acres near Olney
                  Sounds shot out honestly.
                  Whole list of stuff that scare deer
                  Starts by saying needs 4 hunters then says that’s probably too many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                    My buddy reached out to this and asked my opinion
                    207 acres near Olney
                    Sounds shot out honestly.
                    Whole list of stuff that scare deer
                    Starts by saying needs 4 hunters then says that’s probably too many

I was willing to wager that it was less than 300 acres. Not surprised

Comment

Looking for quail lease slot Hebbronville or further south in blow sand area. Have place now, just looking for more friendly dog running country. PM me any info.
                      Thanks.

Comment

I'm looking for a serious spot or 2 in South Texas. Webb, Dimmit, Lasalle, Duval, McMullen, that general area. Life is finally to the point that I can make the distance work so it is time to chase the dream.

Please PM me if know of anything. Thanks Joe

Comment

Originally posted by 68rustbucket View Post
                          Looking for quail lease slot Hebbronville or further south in blow sand area. Have place now, just looking for more friendly dog running country. PM me any info.
                          Thanks.
                          Willing to offer a finders fee for the right place.

Comment

I will Throw in a brand new fiberglass deer blind for the right place in north south or west Texas thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                              I'm looking for a serious spot or 2 in South Texas. Webb, Dimmit, Lasalle, Duval, McMullen, that general area. Life is finally to the point that I can make the distance work so it is time to chase the dream.

Please PM me if know of anything. Thanks Joe

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                                That's surprising. From the other side of things why would you want someone to join that has not even seen the property or met you in person? Doesn't seem like a recipe for a long term lease.
                                Some lease managers won’t do the sight unseen lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X