Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas is very mediocre

Comment

Ags have grown as a team through the season thanks, in part, to good scheduling. They play good defense but aren't very good in half court sets or at the FT line. They begin a tough 5 game stretch tonight with a big home game against Kentucky. Gig Em!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Ags have grown as a team through the season thanks, in part, to good scheduling. They play good defense but aren't very good in half court sets or at the FT line. They begin a tough 5 game stretch tonight with a big home game against Kentucky. Gig Em!
        Be a good resume W for March if they can get it done.

Comment

Man TCU let a good road win slip away tonight. Good game tho. Aggie and Kentucky keepin it close.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Man TCU let a good road win slip away tonight. Good game tho. Aggie and Kentucky keepin it close.
            Couldn't finish . . Good game by both teams . .

Comment

Ags led most of the way but couldn't overcome poor 3pt (1-22 ) and free throw (5-13) shooting.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Not talking smack but i think just making the Tourney is going to be the goal of Texas if they arent careful. They have a brutal stretch coming up, as you mentioned.
                I hear ya. They are 13-5 though. Went through the remaining schedule just guessing. If they go 7-6 they'd be 20-11. Easily in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-20-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Haha gotta love the college crowd. UT took this game off their ticket website a while back, lol probably to avoid this, but some people tweeted a video how to beat the system on their ticket website. ��
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-20-2022, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Taking Beard so easily sure has upset a certain tech fan.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Nothing like some good old fashioned basketball attendance smack talk. It just hits harder.

Basketball.. we talkin basketball… not football… not football… we talking basketball…

Comment

I guess, thanks for the extra money?

Comment

Geeze sensitive much? Can’t share something that’s funny? If A&M did it to UT it would still be funny and I still would’ve shared. You know you’re allowed to like more than just bad football, right? Surely y’all haven’t run out of things to measure and bicker about on the “offseason” football thread

Comment

Basketball sucks lol. More than half of the conference is gonna get in

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Basketball sucks lol. More than half of the conference is gonna get in
                              Big 12 basketball is awesome. Every team is competitive and every coach is top-tier. Some of the best college basketball in the country. You don’t like basketball that is one thing but definitely nothing wrong with big 12 basketball. I like sports. Baseball, golf, football, basketball. Doesn’t matter. Hell I will watch water polo if it’s competitive enough

Comment

Big 12 basketball is awesome. Every team is competitive and every coach is top-tier. Some of the best college basketball in the country. You don’t like basketball that is one thing but definitely nothing wrong with big 12 basketball. I like sports. Baseball, golf, football, basketball. Doesn’t matter. Hell I will watch water polo if it’s competitive enough
                                Exactly, so it doesn't really matter if you are the 3 seed or the 10 seed......

Comment

Working...
                                X