No announcement yet.

2022 College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Mary's currently punking Gonzaga. Almost reminds me of how my Bears destroyed the Zags in the final last year, but not quite. But for Covid, that Baylor team was at least a top 5 ever, and arguably number 1. But Covid. Oh well, the Natty was still nice. Go Gaels! (whatever you are)

Comment

Big day in college basketball. I think 4 of the top 5 ranked teams lost?? It would have been an absolutely perfect day if Texas would have lost as well. Somehow they scratched out a win, unfortunately. The Bears probably secured a #1 seed with their win today, but I just don’t think they have what it takes to repeat as Champions since they are without JTT and Cryer is still hobbled.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        Big day in college basketball. I think 4 of the top 5 ranked teams lost?? It would have been an absolutely perfect day if Texas would have lost as well. Somehow they scratched out a win, unfortunately. The Bears probably secured a #1 seed with their win today, but I just don’t think they have what it takes to repeat as Champions since they are without JTT and Cryer is still hobbled.
        Not sure about a 1 seed for the Bears but a solid 2 seed would be fine as long as they end up in Ft. Worth and San Antonio. Baylor still needs to win the next 2, if nothing else for optics, even if KenPom, Torvik and NET are favorable.

Comment

Oh, and, GO GAELS!

Sorry, but as good as Gonzaga is, they get the benefit of playing in a weak league.

Comment

Does the pope know that St Mary’s just raped Gonzaga like that?! Lmao

Comment

And down goes Gonzaga. That's a shame.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Bar brawl tonight

Texas will lose because they’re 3 of 20 from the three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Chad C; 02-28-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Bar brawl tonight

Texas will lose because they’re 3 of 20 from the three

Went on a scoring drought the last 6 minutes of the game. [emoji2357]

It’s amazing how terrible Texas shoots the 3.

Comment

Good road win against a good team. Perhaps a 1 seed is still possible? Sic 'Em!

Comment

WAR EAGLE!! Auburn will make the final four.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Went on a scoring drought the last 6 minutes of the game. [emoji2357]

It’s amazing how terrible Texas shoots the 3.

4 of 23. Ouch!

They can play defense, they can’t shoot.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 03-01-2022, 07:04 AM.

Comment

The abysmal shooting from beyond the arc put me to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            4 of 23. Ouch!

They can play defense, they can’t shoot.
                            They also have the worst hands of any team in the country. It has been maddening this year to watch balls get knocked out or slipped through their hands. This has been my biggest issue all year.

They have guys that can shoot, so hopefully the shots fall in the tournament.

I do love the fact they took the fight to Baylor. They were soft early in the season, but that toughness and aggressive nature that Beard wants to see is starting to show. Baylor is pretty **** impressive to have the guys out with injuries and they keep churning along.

Lastly, great crowd at the Drum to close it out for the Men's Basketball. I am looking forward to the new arena.

Comment

Tech got a dog fight from k-state last night. They pulled it out to go undefeated at home. Bumps, bruises and more of Big XII play showing on all these teams. So much physical play. Officials seem to be calling less fouls as the season goes on and bodies are all over the floor. Kansas vs Baylor Saturday night there were 7 bodies down and no fouls were called. Might be good for tournament prep if anyone survives.

Comment

Dang, back to back top 10 wins for Froggies to secure a reservation. Never thought I would say that, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X