• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Did you see the game?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I did. Watched it all.

Comment

Good win for TCU at home. I like that Lampkin guy, hes got a good energy and fun to watch. Arky on a heater at the right time of year!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        I did. Watched it all.
        Full house was pretty hyped.

Comment

Kinda quiet in here after OU/Tech game last night..[emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I just saw the score, ouch!

Comment

At least one pot stirrer showed up. Last night was a prime example of if you are not 100 percent in the big XII you will loose.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                At least one pot stirrer showed up. Last night was a prime example of if you are not 100 percent in the big XII you will loose.

I'm just glad somebody from Tech finally showed up..

Comment

I'm just glad somebody from Tech finally showed up..
                  Lol I'm here. Crappy loss. Gibson for OU went off. Can't drop those kinds of games if you're trying to win a Conf Championship. That's all but gone now. But still a great season in progress and still a very good team so im not too concerned. Big 12 is a fist fight every night and it will make us all better come March.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Lol I'm here. Crappy loss. Gibson for OU went off. Can't drop those kinds of games if you're trying to win a Conf Championship. That's all but gone now. But still a great season in progress and still a very good team so im not too concerned. Big 12 is a fist fight every night and it will make us all better come March.
                    I'm starting to wonder if Tech isn't better without Shannon on the floor. Those giant wins came without him. Seems like chemistry is thrown off when he takes the court and he forces things way too much. Couldn't block that guy from all those corner 3's. OU came in with a great game plan around our defense and executed it nicely. My worry is that it will become the blueprint for other teams. If we don't make some adjustments in that department, we will be up for an early March exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                      I'm starting to wonder if Tech isn't better without Shannon on the floor. Those giant wins came without him. Seems like chemistry is thrown off when he takes the court and he forces things way too much. Couldn't block that guy from all those corner 3's. OU came in with a great game plan around our defense and executed it nicely. My worry is that it will become the blueprint for other teams. If we don't make some adjustments in that department, we will be up for an early March exit.
                      Ive thought about that as well but not looking that deep into it. Arms and Shannon were both banged up pretty good vs WVU and both were game time decisions last night. They seemed to be a little slow and their attacking/rebounding didn't seem as intense as it usually is but credit to OU for taking advantage and Gibson for turning it on. At the end of the day, literally every Big12 team can beat another on any given day so if you're not firing on 100% power or the slightest thing is off, others will sniff it out. Every coach in this league is top tier.

Comment

Tech needed that kid that was en fuego with the tres versus Texas do go off again, Obanor. That was a fluke.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

The odd team we’ve seen most of the season showed up in Waco today.

Soft performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 02-12-2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I saw that coming from 30 miles away.

Comment

Tech played 2 games today. The first 17 minutes looked like the Oklahoma game. The next 20 looked like the Texas game. That team can beat anyone. I hope they come for the whole game Wednesday a Baylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                The odd team we’ve seen most of the season showed up in Waco today.

Soft performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I was at the game, Texas got their rear end handed to them! It was awesome. But, Baylor paid a price for it, rumors are that JTT suffered a pretty serious knee injury

Comment

Working...
                                X