No announcement yet.

I caught the Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested positive also. I hope it goes away quickly. I am vaxed.

Comment

I was at the lease when it hit me with my 8 and 5 year old. I was like here we go with this mess. I packed up and made it home to sleep most of Sunday afternoon. I did pretty good Monday I played with the kids most of the day ( they got to stay home from school) and slept maybe 4 solid hours Monday night. I don’t feel horrible but I have zero energy

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
        I am vaxed.
        That has proven not to matter. We have several vaxed employees out with the vid right now.

Comment

Got it almost 2 weeks ago. Wasn't bad till stomach problems started last weekend. Can't eat or drink much without getting nauseous.

Comment

Tested positive Saturday, This is the second time for me and I have been vax'ed and booster. First time, 2 years ago was really bad, this time not much more than a cold and running a little fever.

Comment

Seems there are two kinds of people. Those that have had the Rona and those that are gonna get it.
              Eat right, take vitamins and immunity supplements and get plenty of rest.

And don't forget. Alcohol kills germs. I prefer scotch.

Oh, one more thing. Throw that nasty mask away.

Comment

Tequila works too!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Depends on how long you wait to get on ivermecin and zinc. I just reloaded on zinc last night, 100 pill for $7 at kroger. My nephew had and still has symptoms for a month, said it doesn't work

I poorly wrote this sentence," My nephew had and still has symptoms for a month, said it doesn't work"

What I meant to say was, " My nephew had and sill has symptoms for a month. He wouldn't take the I and Z because he doesn't believe it works".

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                    Mine lasted for about 7 days. My symptoms came on rapidly and went away rapidly, minus the lingering cough.
                    Mine as well but I never got tested because I question this "Government Test" and the non sterile environment they are doing it in. And they would not prescribe anything for me. I have had a cold and the flu and know how to treat as such. Rest, Fluids and Chicken Soup.

Comment

Why are people getting tested? Other pre-existing conditions? Just because? Work requirement?

Personally, if I didn't have liver issues that I thought were flaring back up, I would never have gotten tested myself.

Comment

I tested positive last week Monday and felt better for most of last week and then my cough came back. Dang cough is wearing me out but other than that, all good. Also got an ear infection. At minor emergency this morning making sure I don’t have pneumonia. This will be day 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Why are people getting tested? Other pre-existing conditions? Just because? Work requirement?

Personally, if I didn't have liver issues that I thought were flaring back up, I would never have gotten tested myself.
                          IMHO....Testing=Sheep=Boxcar.

BUT You are born a Free American.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Seems there are two kinds of people. Those that have had the Rona and those that are gonna get it.
                            Correct, I've been saying it from the beginning, everyone is going to get it.

Comment

I tested positive Monday and started felling a bit down Saturday morning, fever Sat night, chills off and on Saturday night Sunday morning. Dr. called in prescription for coughing today. Feeling tired but other than that pretty good.

Comment

I tested positive on Dec 29. Unvaxed but have been taking zinc, vit d3, vit C, quercetin, NAC as supplements since Mar of 2020. I started Ivermectin, antibiotic and steroid the day I tested positive. Symptoms have evolved every couple days starting with achy, then headache/sinus pressure, then extreme tired. Thought I was done about day 5, then had massive setback and started over. Lost smell and extremely tired thru day 10. Thought I was done again on day 11, and then another setback on day 12. Started another round of IVM/antibiotic/steroid. Today was best day yet, but its day 14. Ready to be done with this ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X