Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I caught the Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Saturday coming out of mountains with ears that wouldn't pressurize right.
    Woke up Sunday feeling blah, sinus drainage, mainly just rested watching TV.
    Woke up Monday with body aches, drainage, lasted all day, but worked in office all day. Started IVM n zinc.
    Woke up Tuesday with body aches, started walking around more and it made aches go away immediately.
    Woke up today and everything is pretty much gone, drainage down significantly.

Other people I was around had light fever, but timeline was almost identical, also started IVM

Comment

Dang all these double vaxxed people still catch the virus that were vaccinated for....not much of a vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Dang all these double vaxxed people still catch the virus that were vaccinated for....not much of a vaccine.
        Daaang all these non vaxxed people gotten covid 2,3 and sometimes even 4 times. Weird right 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          Daaang all these non vaxxed people gotten covid 2,3 and sometimes even 4 times. Weird right [emoji848]

No jab here and just got it for the first time. I’d rather not get an experimental vaccine that is now proven to have adverse side effects. Big pharma doesn’t give a crap about you or me….it’s all about the $$$ for them.

Comment

Daaang all these non vaxxed people gotten covid 2,3 and sometimes even 4 times. Weird right 🤔
            I'd view that as more of an indictment on their immune system and not their vaccination status. I've got plenty of video montages to reference regarding experts, all the way up to the President, saying people are safe from the virus after they're vaccinated. That is just simply a lie at this point.

I guess the point that was being made flew right over your head. Weird you refuse to acknowledge that... Actually, scratch that, I'm not surprised at all.

Comment

Right, it's likely they got a cold cause you know, it's cold n flu season. False positives are built right into the testing mechanism

Comment

Daaang all these non vaxxed people gotten covid 2,3 and sometimes even 4 times. Weird right [emoji848]
                Got any numbers to back up that insinuation of "all"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's all the dirty non vaxxed people who've gotten it so many times?

Doesn't seem to weird to me getting a virus your not vaccinated for not see why you would think that? What you should be concerned about and think is strange is people still getting a virus that they took a so called vaccine for....then a booster. Then they still get sick that's what most should think is weird but you just can't help some I guess.

Comment

I had it before they even had a test for it. I know that because I got tested for antibodies. My Wife came down with it in August Doc went ahead and tested me and yep I tested + no symptoms at all though but about 2 weeks after testing + I developed pretty high blood pressure and never had blood pressure issues in my life and I'm 59.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Doesn't seem to weird to me getting a virus your not vaccinated for not see why you would think that? What you should be concerned about and think is strange is people still getting a virus that they took a so called vaccine for....then a booster. Then they still get sick that's what most should think is weird but you just can't help some I guess.
                      All these types are worried about is you getting the same "protection" so you don't give them the virus they're supposed to have protection from. Talk about a clown show of epic proportions. If I was in the vaxxed group and still supporting coercing/forcing others to get it I would probably keep my mouth closed out of embarrassment for being blatantly fooled. Hopefully the good people snap out of the mass formation soon and begin using critical thinking skills once again.

Comment

Tens of millions have Covid. Do we really need another thread to hear about one more?

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                          Started Saturday coming out of mountains with ears that wouldn't pressurize right.
                          Woke up Monday with body aches, drainage, lasted all day, but worked in office all day. Started IVM n zinc.
                          Woke up Tuesday with body aches, started walking around more and it made aches go away immediately.

Other people I was around had light fever, but timeline was almost identical, also started IVM
                          I know about 100 people who didn't take IVM with essentially the same timeline with this new strand. For what it's worth.

Comment

I’m fine today cleaned house and starting cleaning the garage. It’s hard not to head back to duck hunt some more but kids got school

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                              I know about 100 people who didn't take IVM with essentially the same timeline with this new strand. For what it's worth.
                              It would have been way worse, maybe death. Prove it didn't help me. Just kidding

I hear ya and have heard the same, guess i thought i would just throw it in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post

ive had almost the exact same timeline... no fever, i had a few chills.
                                i am vaccinated. it is pretty funny though.. i have about 24-26 people that work under me.. all but one 24 yo kid is vaccinated.. he refuses to get it..
                                MOST of the vaccinated people have gotten sick... some of them twice.
                                the guy that refused the vaccine hasnt missed one day of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X