No announcement yet.

New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like admin just spoke about it and says it is up to the employers to protect the employees. Wonder if they are going to help pursue lawsuits against employers if employee gets sick or dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Maybe he is choosing to take his chances on his own, swimming to shore before ya'll paddle the boat so far out to sea that everyone is done for.

Saying a person is "part of the problem" when you don't even know anything about him, is ridiculous.

Who's problem?

I don't know him from Adam, but pray the only problem he has is worrying about this mandate.
      Biden will be waiting on the shore for you with open arms
      I'm not sure of his situation, but unless his family is in Auschwitz, it could be a whole lot worse.
      Most fail to realize this.
      But hey, if the future is all rainbows and unicorns, then hell yeah, Im all for it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        That is disappointing and makes zero sense for the healthcare workers. They fired the unvaccinated and so now the remaining staff though vaccinated and infected with C19 are still working. What kinda science is this?

Absolutely is disheartening as I have friends in that field. ScIeNcE man. . .

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Biden will be waiting on the shore for you with open arms
          I'm not sure of his situation, but unless his family is in Auschwitz, it could be a whole lot worse.
          Most fail to realize this.
          But hey, if the future is all rainbows and unicorns, then hell yeah, Im all for it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          Not me, I'm unvaxed. He would run away.

I stood my ground and kept my federal contractors job by standing firm in my beliefs. I wish everyone had the support I had from my wife and family to make that tough decision. It could have gone either way. I work for a good company that respect personal liberties.

I would never tell a person that their decision is part of what I think is wrong with my world.

Comment

Not me, I'm unvaxed. He would run away.

I stood my ground and kept my federal contractors job by standing firm in my beliefs. I wish everyone had the support I had from my wife and family to make that tough decision. It could have gone either way. I work for a good company that respect personal liberties.

I would never tell a person that their decision is part of what I think is wrong with my world.
            What about Biden if you had the chance?
            Pelosi, Fauci, etc..
            I dang sure would, in a heartbeat.
            Where are you going to draw the line?

Comment

Pelosi, Fauci, etc..
              I would bet he’s talking about us little people, not about the people “trying” to decide for us.

Comment

Pelosi, Fauci, etc..
                I think he's saying people who make personal decision for themselves. Not the tyrants who want to decide everyone else's fate.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I would bet he’s talking about us little people, not about the people “trying” to decide for us.
                  Well, as a whole, the little people will be the ones who decide the outcome.
                  This is We The People, it's unfortunate so many have forgotten that.
                  The ones above are "trying " like you said, we decide whether or not they will succeed .
                  If We The People as a majority decide to bend the knee, then it is the little people who will be to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    I think he's saying people who make personal decision for themselves. Not the tyrants who want to decide everyone else's fate.

Do personal decisions not affect the whole, regardless of the reason?

Comment

Do personal decisions not affect the whole, regardless of the reason?
                      Sure, but my personal decision about my personal business has very minimal effect on the world as a whole and the entire world still has unlimited options in making theirs.
                      That's a bit different than potato making a single decision that absolutely and directly affects millions and gives them almost zero options to it.

Comment

Pelosi, Fauci, etc..
                        I'm not understanding this question. What about them?

Are you insinuating that my unwillingness to condemn another man based off my assumptions of his beliefs, some how means that I support them?

I have however pointed out the language that others have used.

"then you have become part of the problem."

"If anyone chooses ~ then they are the problem"

"but unless his family is in Auschwitz, it could be a whole lot worse.
                        Most fail to realize this."

Really SMH

Yes, for the most part people in this country have it pretty easy. There are some that don't.

If only I had a crystal ball that was as clear as some of yalls.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm not understanding this question. What about them?

Are you insinuating that my unwillingness to condemn another man based off my assumptions of his beliefs, some how means that I support them?

I have however pointed out the language that others have used.

"then you have become part of the problem."

"If anyone chooses ~ then they are the problem"

"but unless his family is in Auschwitz, it could be a whole lot worse.
                            Most fail to realize this."

Really SMH

Yes, for the most part people in this country have it pretty easy. There are some that don't.

If only I had a crystal ball that was as clear as some of yalls.
                            No crystal ball, just common sense, and voracious reader.
                            It's all in books, so I don't need to be psychic or gifted, just be able to read about history.

Comment

Great news, received a new email about 4:00 saying we do not have to get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                No need to post that, everything is gonna be just fine

Comment

Working...
                                X