No announcement yet.

Toyota 4Runner Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked at a Tundra there in January 2020. Cheapest they would let one go was 50k we walked out with them following knocking off 1-2k on the 2-3 I was interested in. Went to fred hass walked out ttl under 40k

Comment

Prices are CRAZY!! My daughter had a 2019 that she bought new for $35000 and she traded it in this year and they gave her $32000 trade in for it when she upgraded to a Sequoia. She drove it every day from Huntsville to north Houston to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
        Thanks for the info guys! Gives me a bit more hope lol We are looking in Houston area (live in Alvin) but willing to travel. Just can’t decide if we are keeping 2001 or selling, it’s been a great vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I've been looking also but have found new ones on every lot I've looked at. I thought I wanted a TRD pro till I saw what they want.

May settle for sr5 and put cat skins in it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I've been looking also but have found new ones on every lot I've looked at. I thought I wanted a TRD pro till I saw what they want.

May settle for sr5 and put cat skins in it

Yea I think the SR5 or SR5 Premium is what we’ll end up with. Just want 4x4 don’t need all the extra off-road gadgets.

Comment

Yea I think the SR5 or SR5 Premium is what we’ll end up with. Just want 4x4 don’t need all the extra off-road gadgets.

Need and want are two different things. The later is controlled by the pocket book.[emoji28]

If really like a blacked TRD in the dark green!

Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-08-2022, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Need and want are two different things. The later is controlled by the pocket book.[emoji28]

If really like a blacked TRD in the dark green!

I know that’s right [emoji23]. It was “lunar rock” that got her, looks pretty sharp in my book too.

Comment

I know that’s right [emoji23]. It was “lunar rock” that got her, looks pretty sharp in my book too.

Had to Google it. Saw one that color on I-10 last week. That's a slick color.

Are the cool colors only offered in TRD? Lime crush, the green and lunar?

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! Gives me a bit more hope lol We are looking in Houston area (live in Alvin) but willing to travel. Just can’t decide if we are keeping 2001 or selling, it’s been a great vehicle.

Yea tough call, I keep thinking things are going to change because of knucklehead in the white house but now I'm not sure.

Comment

Toyota 4Runner Prices

Had to Google it. Saw one that color on I-10 last week. That's a slick color.

Are the cool colors only offered in TRD? Lime crush, the green and lunar?

They told me you can get in:
                    TRD Pro
                    TRD off road
                    Trail Special edition
                    TRD Sport

To many trims to keep track of with these things.

Last edited by TA_Fab; 01-08-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I think I'll hang onto my 309k mile 3rd gen Runner for a bit longer. The wheels haven't fell off yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would love to have a 4runner, and it would be much easier for my daily driver. I'm just not going to buy any vehicles right now with the prices the way they are. Hopefully, they will come back down over the next few years.

Comment

My 2010 4 runner has 275,000 on it. Still runs great!

Comment

We’ve got a 2016 4Runner Trail with 75K miles on it, and I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. I’m buying the wife a new momma ride next year, and the deal is I get to keep her 4Runner. We paid $36K for it in 2015, and was offered $35K not too long ago. Nope. It’ll keep the miles off the fancy ride, and it makes a great crap weather hunting ride.

Comment

Different market now, but we bought our 2020 army green pro at sticker at gullo Conroe. Only dealt with the online guy, and have nothing but good things to say about the experience. I was talking to a handful of dealerships and they gave us the best price.

Comment

Just wanted to share my experience trying to find a 4Runner for my fiancé. Went to dealership and they had nothing on the lot as to be expected. They told us to pick what we wanted put down a deposit then when they get the allocation we would get a call. For reference they get shipments every 2 weeks of around 6x 4Runners. Started talking numbers, I fully expected to pay MSRP but they added on a 5k “added equipment” fee for nitrogen in the tires, tint, paint warranty etc… Told them we don’t want any of it and they said you can’t buy the vehicle without paying that fee. I told them that’s all good please hand over the keys to our current 4Runner and have a nice day. They lowered the fee to 3k but I still walked. Just wanted to share my experience and let people know there’s some wiggle room even in the crazy market we are in.

I’ve got a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road I bought used. Your best bet is Cars.com and see if a non-Toyota dealer took one on trade-in. Some deals can be had if you don’t mind used cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X