No announcement yet.

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure, grow and manage your crypto and NFTs with Ledger’s most popular wallet, Ledger Nano S Plus. Review your transactions with ease and take control while on the move, all with uncompromising security. Product color may vary slightly from pictures due to manufacturing process.

take the middle man out of the picture, you guys are wasting time with asking about which wallets to use, with the ledger above it will open up buying any coin you want from any wallet and then transferring it to your cold-nano wallet

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      He didn’t. Coinbase and Coinbase Wallet are two different things. He purchased it on uniswap through his Coinbase Wallet.

ACCEL is now available to buy on HotBit so no need to go through all the hoops of the defi swaps.

ABPS pre-sale still ongoing on the BNB side.
      Correct Sleepy.. you guys really help me and others out.. I won’t forget it when/if we get some profits.

Comment

He didn’t. Coinbase and Coinbase Wallet are two different things. He purchased it on uniswap through his Coinbase Wallet.

ACCEL is now available to buy on HotBit so no need to go through all the hoops of the defi swaps.

Sorry i guess I read to fast . But I see that now thanks .

Comment

Hotbit global app ? Still learning and thanks for all the help so far .

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
            https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s

take the middle man out of the picture, you guys are wasting time with asking about which wallets to use, with the ledger above it will open up buying any coin you want from any wallet and then transferring it to your cold-nano wallet
            It’s really no different than just setting up a MetaMask wallet. Cold storage is great for security, but for anyone that’s having trouble with any of this, they will just encounter the same confusion using a cold storage wallet.

If a person is constantly buying ETH on Coinbase and sending to a MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet, the ledger will help save on transfer fees so that’s definitely a positive.

The only middle man here is the transfer fee from exchange to defi wallet. Everything else involved with purchasing a defi token still applies.

There are also tokens out there that pass on rewards from buys and sells. 99% of the time you wont receive those rewards if your tokens are on a cold storage wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
              Hotbit global app ? Still learning and thanks for all the help so far .
              Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                Correct Sleepy.. you guys really help me and others out.. I won’t forget it when/if we get some profits.
                Just don’t pay attention to current chart. Team knows what they doing!

How many of you are in GL? Be sure and grab some YD (YungDev) as well! Secret utility announcement the end of January. Seems to be tied in with GL.

0x8a45bf1523068a3c4cd7d4946c6440ecbbe37848
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Just don’t pay attention to current chart. Team knows what they doing!

How many of you are in GL? Be sure and grab some YD (YungDev) as well! Secret utility announcement the end of January. Seems to be tied in with GL.

0x8a45bf1523068a3c4cd7d4946c6440ecbbe37848
                  Is that YD token address right? not seeing it on etherscan

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                    Is that YD token address right? not seeing it on etherscan
                    Yes

BSC not ETH

Comment

Originally posted by antlers86 View Post
                      yes

bsc not eth
                      10-4

Comment

Just an FYI for some of you who haven’t bought yet and want to, or are looking to add to your bag.

The first percentage of vested tokens will be released to vested holders next Thursday. I anticipate lots of sells coming from the impatient and people looking to recover funds. I would be keeping a close eye on the chart at this time to take advantage of the lower prices that will probably come.

Comment

It’s really no different than just setting up a MetaMask wallet. Cold storage is great for security, but for anyone that’s having trouble with any of this, they will just encounter the same confusion using a cold storage wallet.

If a person is constantly buying ETH on Coinbase and sending to a MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet, the ledger will help save on transfer fees so that’s definitely a positive.

The only middle man here is the transfer fee from exchange to defi wallet. Everything else involved with purchasing a defi token still applies.

There are also tokens out there that pass on rewards from buys and sells. 99% of the time you wont receive those rewards if your tokens are on a cold storage wallet.
                          negative, you transfer all coins via into one wallet, it cancels out alot of hassle and you can control more of the swing and flow of your balances thru one wallet, its pointless to even buy crypto without one, ive traded crypto currency since 2013

Comment

Yes sir
                            So do I buy on coinbase to trade on Hotbit is this correct. I can’t buy direct from Hotbit using money Is this correct. If so do I purchase usdt to trade ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                              negative, you transfer all coins via into one wallet, it cancels out alot of hassle and you can control more of the swing and flow of your balances thru one wallet, its pointless to even buy crypto without one, ive traded crypto currency since 2013
                              Then please explain the process from start to finish of purchasing a cold storage wallet, setting it up, connecting it to a DEX and purchasing a defi token. FYI I know how it works. But please explain it in detail to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                                So do I buy on coinbase to trade on Hotbit is this correct. I can’t buy direct from Hotbit using money Is this correct. If so do I purchase usdt to trade ? Thanks
                                Yes. Purchase USDT and transfer to HotBit.

Comment

Working...
                                X