$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    This thread has showed me all I need to know about this pyramid scheme. You place a $100 in a wallet and by the time you transfer it 6 times each costing you 10% to 15% for "gas" then you are left with $15 to invest at a very risky return. Do I have it coreect?
    Lol. Far from correct. I don’t get the pyramid scheme analogy in this stuff either.

Comment

Can I bit with ETH too? What’s this staking crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        I'm so lost. I'm about to toss the towel. Glad I only put in $15 into whatever TF a mask wallet is.

Everything I try to convert too it tells me I need to deposit crazy (like 400-600$ plus dollars to cover stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        Don't give up. Every time I have to do a Binance thing I like to throw my phone through the wall. Just reread this and other threads and watch YouTube shorts and you will get it.

If you can get some in your wallet, Accel is going to 3x whatever you have, if you stake it. That's a good deal from a solid dev team.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          This thread has showed me all I need to know about this pyramid scheme. You place a $100 in a wallet and by the time you transfer it 6 times each costing you 10% to 15% for "gas" then you are left with $15 to invest at a very risky return. Do I have it coreect?
          The binance chain has very low gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Lmao. No. You didn’t break it.

Open this website in your wallet browser and connect your wallet. You can see your value there along with the chart.

PooCoin live streaming charts DAPP for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) tokens.

I got in on ABPS as well. I have linked my wallet to the above site and can see the value. At this point can/do we need to stake or just hold in our wallet?

Comment

Crypto.com

Eth>USDT>BNB

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                Can I bit with ETH too? What’s this staking crap?

Staking comes after presale ends. Accel has a website to connect your wallet to and stake amount you like. Not there yet.keep buying as you can

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Once you have your MetaMask set up, you’ll need to add the BSC chain for BNB.

Click the network at the top

Scroll down to BSC Network and select it.

Fill in the info as it is here.

Important step in your metamask

Comment

Make sure you did the above bnb thing in metamask. Send BNB from crypto.com to metamask.

Comment

Open the web browser IN metamask. Go to pankake swap. Connect wallet.

Comment

Import this address into pankake swap

0xbacc6021b4bf2839b479b1624b50fe53175ea3c9

Swap bnb for Accel

Comment

Go back to metamask and add same contract under import tokens tab.

Comment

Be patient. Take breaks. Easy to get in a oodaloop with this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                              Import this address into pankake swap

Swap bnb for Accel

Important step in your metamask

Crypto.com

Eth>USDT>BNB
                              After reading and re-reading I think I understand. Basically setup account and go through the motions of converting cash to BNB. Setup metamask following instructions above. Send BNB to metamask wallet. Convert BNB to Accel?

What I don’t get yet is the post above going from Eth to usdt to BNB on crypto.com. Why can’t I just go straight from cash to bnb if it is all on the same platform?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                                After reading and re-reading I think I understand. Basically setup account and go through the motions of converting cash to BNB. Setup metamask following instructions above. Send BNB to metamask wallet. Convert BNB to Accel?

What I don’t get yet is the post above going from Eth to usdt to BNB on crypto.com. Why can’t I just go straight from cash to bnb if it is all on the same platform?

You might be able to do that. I think there are multiple ways. I just shared the way I got it done.

I should have clarified. I was just trying to keep it as non wordy as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X