Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      Dang we’re in the barrel too
      Wife , headache and cough, body aches
      Tested positive twice
      Me just allergy type symptoms and a back ache, feel chilly , sore throat
      Eating zinc and vitamin D, Advil
      Quarantine from the 80yo mother in law till we test out negative

Thought we could avoid the Covid went hunting and buddy called he and his wife both Covid positive

And go the fun begins
      wife is a heart valve patient gotta watch her closely, she can’t take any funky medicine
      Aren’t you “vaccinated “?

Comment

As I read earlier in the thread, it’s not if but when you catch it. But truly best way not to get it…. Is don’t get tested!! I drive by some testing place almost every day with huge lines over the past few weeks. WHY???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Aren’t you “vaccinated “?
          For alpha and delta
          The vaccines don’t cover Omni mutation or probly the next version

This crude is here and we will have a northern hemisphere then Southern Hemisphere mutation exchange every year like the flu
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-09-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
            WHY???

Mass Psychosis

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 7 for me. Still coughing up green stuff and green snot. Taste and smell has came back. Taking zinc, Vit D, vit C, and Mucenex. I cough so hard my ribs hurt and get a headache.

Comment

As I read earlier in the thread, it’s not if but when you catch it. But truly best way not to get it…. Is don’t get tested!! I drive by some testing place almost every day with huge lines over the past few weeks. WHY???

Why? My guess is the media has done such a job to put the fear in everyone that if you get it you will die. Now with the new symptoms of the common cold anyone with a runny nose is getting tested and backlogging the return time for those that need it. Which beings me to another question, what’s the point of being tested if there is no cure other than great the symptoms with over the counter stuff? Sure some doctors will prescribe medications that are not over the counter but that’s if they go to the doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Why? My guess is the media has done such a job to put the fear in everyone that if you get it you will die. Now with the new symptoms of the common cold anyone with a runny nose is getting tested and backlogging the return time for those that need it. Which beings me to another question, what’s the point of being tested if there is no cure other than great the symptoms with over the counter stuff? Sure some doctors will prescribe medications that are not over the counter but that’s if they go to the doctors.
                  Yes sir, it's pointless, you just become a statistic, and help fuel this craziness.
                  Imagine if people just quit lol.
                  How are they going to keep up the BS if people aren't being tested?

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    Yep , the guy I was hunting with , was on a party boat tuna trip
                    And everyone on the trip and their families and friends all got the rona , very virulent strain
                    I remember when this board called covid a hoax because they didn't know a single person that contracted it
                    Then died from it

It's still a virus created by and unleashed by the Democrats to get Trump out of office

Comment

The zinc you guys are taking will not help get to the rona without a delivery agent...add one of these: quercetin / quinine (tonic water) / IVM / HCQ...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        I remember when this board called covid a hoax because they didn't know a single person that contracted it

Then died from it

It's still a virus created by and unleashed by the Democrats to get Trump out of office
                        You guys who keep spewing this nonsense about how everyone said covid wasn't real. 1 or 2 people may have said that at best. Mostly everyone else pointed to it being less than it was made out to be or politicized for control.
                        Go ahead and find where everyone said it. I'll wait....

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          You guys who keep spewing this nonsense about how everyone said covid wasn't real. 1 or 2 people may have said that at best. Mostly everyone else pointed to it being less than it was made out to be or politicized for control.
                          Go ahead and find where everyone said it. I'll wait....

[emoji23] I was about to say basically the same thing. I still don’t know anyone that has died from it, but basically everyone I know has had it.

Comment

[emoji23] I was about to say basically the same thing. I still don’t know anyone that has died from it, but basically everyone I know has had it.

Same here. Still don't know anyone who's died. I'm sitting in the parking lot now with my 86 yr old mom waiting for her drive up covid and flu tests. She woke up vomiting with a headache and was exposed yesterday to my nephew who has covid. She's actually feeling much better already tho. Her headache and nausea pretty much gone now. No other symptoms. Hoping it was just a stomach bug.

Comment

Me too, but it ain't worth the time.
                              The virus may be real, but "Covid" is without a doubt a HOAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                The zinc you guys are taking will not help get to the rona without a delivery agent...add one of these: quercetin / quinine (tonic water) / IVM / HCQ...
                                I ate a onion and some elderberry extract , and drank some wine
                                “ Quercetin is a plant pigment found in red wine, onions, apples, berries ” might as well make it fun to get some zincs

Comment

Working...
                                X