Oh **** + test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
    It’s everywhere. Half the people I know have it or have had the last two weeks. Some of them for the second time…
    Yep , the guy I was hunting with , was on a party boat tuna trip
    And everyone on the trip and their families and friends all got the rona , very virulent strain

Comment

The crap hit me last Thursday, felt like crap Thursday. Then Friday and Saturday, I had a mild fever and body aches in the morning and evening. But in the afternoon, I had zero symptoms. So I was out shooting both afternoons. Then Sunday, no fever, no body aches, just a very weird feeling in my head that changed throughout the day. Then Monday, woke up with serious aching leg muscles and body ache. Then moderate aching leg muscles Tuesday morning. Then Wednesday, just mild body ache. That seems to have been the end of it.

My wife started feeling bad Saturday night, woke up Sunday with severe pressure in her head to the point it made her cry. I took her in, she tested positive. So I got her some medicine, by that afternoon she felt much better. But she developed a cough that has stayed with her ever since, along with drainage that has gone down into her lungs. She is just about done with it also, she thinks. She also had some odd feelings in her head one day.

I started calling it the covid coaster. You think you are over it then her it comes again, and likely in some way you did not expect, or never experienced before in your life. I have experienced some strange stuff in the last week.

I don't get sick, in the past 30 years, I have probably been sick, two times, then never lasts more than two days, usually only a day of whatever. Seven days of having something, is an all time record for me. It was not bad, I only really felt bad the first day it hit me. I worked Thursday, then Monday through today. I don't want to do that crap again, it was highly annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        From the top of your link:

"The best way to prevent the spread of covid-19 is to get vaccinated"

[emoji23] Do people still believe that?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody is gonna escape the omicron just gotta have your round of it. The quicker we all get it the quicker it will be over.

Comment

I had the same symptoms as you. My wife and I tested positive, Tuesday. I think mine started last Friday. Today I feel tremendously better. Stay positive we’re pulling for you. We will get over this.

Comment

Prayers up… my whole family just got over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                I heard some places are going to weekly testing regardless of wonder jab status.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I work for EOG and we just got the email, weekly tests..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                  Nobody is gonna escape the omicron just gotta have your round of it. The quicker we all get it the quicker it will be over.
                  Yeah , it’s here to stay, it’s a virus and viruses have no political views , it’s Misson is to spread and mutations
                  And keep on rolling

Comment

How y’all feeling. Just checking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                      How y’all feeling. Just checking in.
                      We are definitely feeling the effects, no sleeping, cough / cold like symptoms,
                      Doing zincs, C & D Advil, Benadryl
                      Thankfully everyone has it so no need to isolate in a room

Thanks for y’all’s well wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                        From the top of your link:

"The best way to prevent the spread of covid-19 is to get vaccinated"

[emoji23] Do people still believe that?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        Yes getting vaccinated and wearing a mask is still the best way to help prevent the spread of covid. Not saying I like it but it's the truth. We are very lucky that covid doesn't have a higher death rate because those types of viruses are out there. Would people take this more serious if covid had a 30% death rate? I bet 90% of the covid non vaccer's have had vaccinations when they were a kid. So why not covid vaccine? Yes we are free and get to make our own choices how ever dumb or smart those choices are.

I think we can all agree that covid has taken a toll on our economy and it's not over yet. If we can work together we can get past this and learn what really works and what doesn't and help our struggling economy. I believe covid is going to be around a long time and yes I will be getting future vaccines for this. Not that I like it but it is what it is. And I'm just being an intelligent responsible citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
                          Yes getting vaccinated and wearing a mask is still the best way to help prevent the spread of covid. Not saying I like it but it's the truth. We are very lucky that covid doesn't have a higher death rate because those types of viruses are out there. Would people take this more serious if covid had a 30% death rate? I bet 90% of the covid non vaccer's have had vaccinations when they were a kid. So why not covid vaccine? Yes we are free and get to make our own choices how ever dumb or smart those choices are.

I think we can all agree that covid has taken a toll on our economy and it's not over yet. If we can work together we can get past this and learn what really works and what doesn't and help our struggling economy. I believe covid is going to be around a long time and yes I will be getting future vaccines for this. Not that I like it but it is what it is. And I'm just being an intelligent responsible citizen.
                          Lol is all i have to say about all this. And im just being an intelligent responsible citizen....

Comment

Did I miss something, Or did the FDA Finally approve this crap as a vaccines?

Comment

Yes getting vaccinated and wearing a mask is still the best way to help prevent the spread of covid. Not saying I like it but it's the truth.
                              Who's truth?
                              To many, we believe that not wearing a mask, not getting "vaccinated", catching covid, recovering, building natural antibodies, and developing herd immunity would have been the best way to stop this with minimal impact to the economy and our social divide.
                              Now if we had an actual vaccine that did what past vaccines did, I would be interested in hearing your version of truth.
                              My 22 yr old nephew, fully vaccinated (3 shots), no underlying conditions, was just diagnosed with covid and is having very severe symptoms.
                              His "vaccine" helped him how? Oh, I know "the" answer...it's the old "he hasn't died". Neither did I and I had the original, "more deadly" version than this supposedly "milder version" he has. My symptoms were not as severe as his. I'm 58 and also no underlying conditions.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by rolylane6; 01-08-2022, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I have tried to not post negative comments. But your post has me on the edge. You do realize that vaccinated people are catching the virus? You also realize that countries like Israel with the highest vax rate and mask rate has the highest infection rate. No one cares you wear the vax like a badge of honor but you sure do care what the non vaxers are doing. Do you wear your mask in your car by yourself. Also do not blame the virus for the economy and say let’s work together. The current administration is 100% directly responsible for the economy.

I hope you truly have a wonderful year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X