Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about going with a stache now

Comment

Well I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm a big supporter of both. Women can get paid for starting pages selling pictures and whatnot. What's the difference? If you think about it, it's basically legal prostitution. Might as well have brothels where they have to be STD free instead of doing it on the street and getting addicted to drugs,beat up,catching diseases, and getting murdered. A woman can get a baby aborted but can't have sex for money? Makes sense.

Besides that who isn't paying for sex? Might not be directly but trust me you're paying for it. Might cost you half of your belongings if you go about it the wrong way. I know guys that say "I'd never pay for sex." But yet they're married. Sounds like they made that decision a little late.

As far as guns go......I like em. I'd rather have guns than a woman honestly. They're both expensive but you can always legally sell a gun or trade it in if you don't like it.
      Last edited by okrattler; 01-06-2022, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
        I missed that one. What is the book you’re reading on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        The movie is based on previous movies and books that were sensationalized.

If the movie were to have been semi accurate, Virgil Earp would have been the lead and the really short gunfight happened in an alley a block or so from the OK corral.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Well I can't speak for anyone but myself but I'm a big supporter of both. Women can get paid for starting pages selling pictures and whatnot. What's the difference? If you think about it, it's basically legal prostitution. Might as well have brothels where they have to be STD free instead of doing it on the street and getting addicted to drugs,beat up,catching diseases, and getting murdered. A woman can get a baby aborted but can't have sex for money? Makes sense.

Besides that who isn't paying for sex? Might not be directly but trust me you're paying for it. Might cost you half of your belongings if you go about it the wrong way. I know guys that say "I'd never pay for sex." But yet they're married. Sounds like they made that decision a little late.

As far as guns go......I like em. I'd rather have guns than a woman honestly. They're both expensive but you can always legally sell a gun or trade it in if you don't like it.
          And you can own more than one at a time and they won't get jealous of one another

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            You are 44 minutes behind. Please try to keep up or out you go, junior.
            Come on Nate, you can't go out like that. You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
              And you can own more than one at a time and they won't get jealous of one another
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                True. I've heard stories of conflict when one chooses to have a wife and a girlfriend at the same time. Sounds like an exhausting and expensive situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
                  Come on Nate, you can't go out like that. You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
                  "Listen, mister, I - I'm - I'm - I'm gettin' awful tired of your..."

Comment

“Say When”

Comment

“I mm your Huckleberry “

Comment

Val Kilmer did his best acting in that movie, plus they gave him all the best lines . . . We watch that movie multiple times a year. May not be an accurate portrayal, but man is it fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                          Val Kilmer did his best acting in that movie, plus they gave him all the best lines . . . We watch that movie multiple times a year. May not be an accurate portrayal, but man is it fun.
                          “Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked on your grave”.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                            “Ah ah ah I refuse to be pawed at”

So much gold

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              Wyatt Earp and brothers believed in prostitution. But also believed in citizens not owning guns. Just a thought while I watch Tombstone tonight
                              just wondering if that content in the movie is just hollywood propaganda or if in the real life and times of those guys they said such things

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                                “Ah ah ah I refuse to be pawed at”

So much gold
                                I use this one at least three times a week on my dog

Comment

Working...
                                X