Bird taxidermist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Shot View Post
    Few birds I have done over the last year. I do not do this full time, it?s an after work and weekend side business I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One_Shot AKA Kaleb mounts all my ducks.

Comment

Really nice,thx for posting.

Comment

I just got some birds back from russo taxidermy in smithville and am very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
          I just got some birds back from russo taxidermy in smithville and am very pleased.
          Nicely done!

Comment

Just got these back from Lowell. Turned out really well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
              They look great!

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                Looking for a first rate quality duck mounts please,central tx would b nice but not a must.Connie mack Moran in league city did most of my mounts but that was long ago.Thanks for the help,Happy Hunting yall
                I take all my birds to Cypress Slough Taxidermy here in San Antonio - great turn around times and his bread-and-butter is birds.

Cypress Slough Taxidermy is your premier South Texas / San Antonio Taxidermy that specializes in big game animals, deer, waterfowl, small game taxidermy. Stop by our NEW San Antonio Taxidermy Studio today and see why Texans choose Cypress Slough.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                  Those look awesome. When did you take your birds to him? I dropped off a teal with him in January.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post

Those look awesome. When did you take your birds to him? I dropped off a teal with him in January.
                    January

Comment

I used Lowell on a couple of birds, but man is he hard to get a hold of or info out of. 4 of us have a seaduck hunt coming up in January and had originally planned on using him, but after several phone calls and texts, I haven't heard a peep out of him. Right now I am looking at taking all my birds down to Feathered Arts taxidermy in El Campo. Micah and Alyssa Godwin run it and I see a lot of their work on social media that looks outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post

I sent him a pintail in February of 2022 I haven't gotten back yet.

Comment

I had highly recommended one in North Texas and he lost my pheasant..........

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

I sent him a pintail in February of 2022 I haven't gotten back yet.
                            I've learned to never believe taxidermist's time estimates. My 2 ducks in the wall both took almost 2 years to get back from different taxidermists.

Comment

Here are a few recent ones I have mounted. Most bird taxidermist that do decent work will be at least a year out on work. I know a few guys out there that do top quality work and they are 3 years out and have a waiting list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	442D4B51-FED2-4168-B85D-E02D1280A853.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	26541973 Click image for larger version

Name:	B161E8C8-1BE5-44AE-AB68-90EBFA83AEDB.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	26541974 Click image for larger version

Name:	43A3AA0A-5632-471D-AA34-1C972E39C960 (1).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	151.8 KB