2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Yup. Never tried one that didn't make me feel terrible. If I feel tired or un-motivated, I just make myself go through with it. Oddly enough, my lifts feel the strongest on those days i'm a little tired.

Of course it helps that my gym is 20 steps out my back door.
    I've tried a BUNCH of them and most made my ears itch like crazy. I've been using Pre-jym and Post-jym for awhile now and it works very well without the jittery feeling I had with stuff like C4 and Lit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      Got bored with the mainly body weight workouts I could do at home so I finally joined Golds Gym by my office. Gotta get back on track with the diet side of things though.
      If a Golds Gym comes near us I am all in. [emoji298][emoji106][emoji298] The two national brands we have close, plus the neighborhood clubhouse suck to high heaven. Not my type of atmosphere at all!!![emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        You probably won’t see anything with a hit you in the face difference. Looks like you have disc brakes. Those are a huge upgrade. I had a bad wreck last year so disc brakes are worth their weight in gold.

If you want a huge difference get a bike with Di2 electronic gear shifting. It’s the bees knees but you pay for it. My TT bike has it and I liked it so much I sold my road bike that didn’t have it and bought one that did.
        [emoji736]️ noted!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Took momma to HLSR to see King George this weekend and ate like crap. Back to it today...actually started a 90-day testosterone and estrogen blocker regime yesterday...curious to see if anyone else has done a similar stack with good results?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Those pre workouts can have a bunch of stimulants in them that will definitely keep you awake. 200-300mg of caffeine for sure. I've never worked out in the evening after work. I'm 62 pushing 63 and by the end of the day I'm ready to just go home, have a toddy and eat dinner. If I'm not in bed by 830-9PM I just don't get enough sleep. Good sleep is hard enough to come by at my age without adding any extra stimulants.
            yeah, i am 43 and have been taking some sort of pre-workout for probably 20 years, never had an issue but just recently started noticing being very restless at night in bed and i am pretty sure i have figured out its when i workout after work.

it may be a placebo affect strength-wise but i definitely get an energy bump and feel like i need that itchy-tingly feeling lol.

i am switching up c4 and good ol' bull-nox right now.

Comment

Done....

Legs are weak and palms are sweaty...

Arms tomorrow with some ore mixed in

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Done....

Legs are weak and palms are sweaty...

Arms tomorrow with some ore mixed in
                maybe some moms spaghetti?

Comment

For the past few weeks I've been up at 4 doing a bike trainer ride on TrainerRoad 5 days a week. Getting ready to start riding outside again with my group and have a gravel race in a couple months. After being off the bike for 2 years it's taking awhile to get my legs back.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    maybe some moms spaghetti?
                    I was thinking a variation of pasta this evening for dinner.....

Comment

Got legs in. Hoping to get some chest in the morning.

Comment

I’ll be dang…. Finally got up for once.

Headed end for arms

Comment

Chest and some cardio yesterday afternoon. Legs today

Comment

Another good day at the gym. Back and tricep strip sets 3 rounds dropping three plates and getting 8-10 reps. Made my eyeballs sweat this morning!

Wide grip lat pull down/cable pushdown pronated grip
                            Wide grip lat pulldown supinated grip/cable pushdown supinated grip
                            Low row neutral grip/overhead rope extension
                            overhead rope lat pull/cable kickbacks

Chest and biceps tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                              For the past few weeks I've been up at 4 doing a bike trainer ride on TrainerRoad 5 days a week. Getting ready to start riding outside again with my group and have a gravel race in a couple months. After being off the bike for 2 years it's taking awhile to get my legs back.
                              The bike trainer is mental workout for me. Riding that sucker indoors is a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                The bike trainer is mental workout for me. Riding that sucker indoors is a beat down.
                                Same for me and it's really tough at 4am but it's the only way I have to get back where I can keep up with my group. We ride a lot out your way on Sat. mornings.

Comment

Working...
                                X