• Show
Clear All

Anyone fishing Richland Chambers here?

Comment

Originally posted by Houston77 View Post
      Anyone fishing Richland Chambers here?
      Not always by choice but yes!

Comment

Thinking about hitting it tomorrow. Haven’t had much luck finding them at Chambers lately though.

Comment

RC .... Is a great crappie lake , easy to fish , lots of docks to shoot , plenty of brush piles.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston77 View Post
            Thinking about hitting it tomorrow. Haven’t had much luck finding them at Chambers lately though.
            Go to bridge

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Left the house in t shirts and was bundled up by the time we got on the water. 4 over 2 with a 2.49 big fish. First time on this body of water. Good for windy days I guess
              What the heck u doing down there?

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                What the heck u doing down there?
                It’s like lake Fork or Pines but different!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  It’s like lake Fork or Pines but different!!
                  [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    I've got one. But can't take my 3 kids out on it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    My former father-in-law has a used Tracker with a 50hp Mercury, I think, which he will be selling soon. I'm guessing in the $6000 area, but don't quote me on that price. If you're interested, let me know.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      My former father-in-law has a used Tracker with a 50hp Mercury, I think, which he will be selling soon. I'm guessing in the $6000 area, but don't quote me on that price. If you're interested, let me know.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                      Appreciate it. No new toy buying for me unless I win the lotto or some nice sugar mama decides to step up and bail me out of the hole. And I don't waste money on lotto tickets.

Hopefully in the future Jax gets drafted and buys dad a nice boat! haha

Comment

Weather for Wed & Thur is looking good. If you see a 25 Majek extreme on LOP that will be me.

Comment

Water on Conroe felt like 70 degrees Saturday morning. Shad were piled on the shoreline. Those fish won't have a clue where they should be. For me they usually get hard to find from January to middle of February.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                            Weather for Wed & Thur is looking good. If you see a 25 Majek extreme on LOP that will be me.
                            They’ll probably be a dozen out there!!😝

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                              Water on Conroe felt like 70 degrees Saturday morning. Shad were piled on the shoreline. Those fish won't have a clue where they should be. For me they usually get hard to find from January to middle of February.
                              Pre Livescope February was my least favorite month to fish. They aren’t relating to anything that time of year. Just scattered out.

Comment

Back in the office today but it was nice to start the week on the water! They had some hammers! If you want a trophy fish now's the time! Boat's at the shop for a couple days for maintenance and minor repairs and then off to see David with Shut Up and Fish for lithium batteries, another graph, some extra TM props, and Livescope mounts, and I'm sure I'll figure out some more stuff!

Conroe fish get a couple days off!

Comment

Working...
                                X