No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork. I mean Conroe gave em up today! If you launch at the minnow bucket go straight down fhe middle. Lakes almost 8’ low and there’s holes on both sides. They had some hammers even though their captain was driving the struggle but the first couple hours. I haven’t been there in a while and ran a trip for a buddy who smoked a stump out from LFM. Fishing tomorrow and have next weekend open. I bet they wreck em tomorrow!

Comment

they bitin..... but my minners may be bigger than the fish i catching today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I need power poles ans drift paddles or trolling motors on the back. Ran fish over both days this weekend with no wind. Still had a great mess of big fish both days. Sleep in and go to the office tomorrow!!

Comment

Couple good looking mofo's on CM facebook page right now. One tournament left with them this year, the CM National Championship on Grenada in late Sept. 2 with ACT left. One early Sept on Grenada and then their championship on Ouchita River in Monroe, LA and then back to Branson for the 4th Crappie Expo. I just hope Branson is warmer this year.

They should be announcing the lakes for the Elites, and the regular CM series lakes any day now. I'm curious to see where we're headed!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Couple good looking mofo's on CM facebook page right now. One tournament left with them this year, the CM National Championship on Grenada in late Sept. 2 with ACT left. One early Sept on Grenada and then their championship on Ouchita River in Monroe, LA and then back to Branson for the 4th Crappie Expo. I just hope Branson is warmer this year.

They should be announcing the lakes for the Elites, and the regular CM series lakes any day now. I'm curious to see where we're headed!
            Without looking I'm betting it Clay and his wife!?

Comment

Ain't you got fences to build and dogs to train??

Comment

crappie taco

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  crappie taco

Never seen that one before, but crappie in anything has to be good. How’d you cook the crappie?

Comment

Originally posted by Codym View Post
                    Never seen that one before, but crappie in anything has to be good. How’d you cook the crappie?
                    normally I do it on the griddle or in a cast iron skillet smothered in garlic butter.

Comment

We are big fan of fish tacos and crappie is what is normally in the freezer. They are good grilled or fried. The cast iron griddle on a pellet smoker works real well. We puree some canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce with sour cream to make a sauce for them. Good with some bagged dry cole slaw for texture.

Comment

You boys are making me hungry [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

New sled to compliment the Cajum Special!

Barefoot time tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            normally I do it on the griddle or in a cast iron skillet smothered in garlic butter.

Love me some crappie tacos. We eat them frequently
                            Attached Files

Comment

You takin Mikets girl for a boat ride???

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                You takin Mikets girl for a boat ride???
                                With the macho man😊😊

Flex, tell us more about this cougar machine you picked up....

Comment

Working...
                                X