X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    They will never see you coming. Great job

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Oh they'll see it. Just not when I'm leaving real quick after!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Stealth job! Single moms won’t know your after em!

Looks good! Crappie get the week off! In Buras after ocean perch with Paradise Plus the next couple days! Hoping little man can tie into a red or two! It still don’t replace the thump though!

Comment

Didn’t catch a single crappie today! But we caught 50-60 reds and we’re back at the dock by noon! Crazy good day! Doubles and some triples. Shrimp under a popping fork! I could get used to this one weekend a year anyhow! Be hard to top today but we’re gonna try again in the morning and hopefully get on the road early! Paradise Plus guide service is great. It’s easy for me to spot the good ones and they’re one of em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Didn’t catch a single crappie today! But we caught 50-60 reds and we’re back at the dock by noon! Crazy good day! Doubles and some triples. Shrimp under a popping fork! I could get used to this one weekend a year anyhow! Be hard to top today but we’re gonna try again in the morning and hopefully get on the road early! Paradise Plus guide service is great. It’s easy for me to spot the good ones and they’re one of em!!

Sounds like an amazing trip. I have never fished in salt water, but it's on my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            Sounds like an amazing trip. I have never fished in salt water, but it's on my bucket list.
            You should go! Dad and I talked about going when I was Langdons age! It only took us 33 years to get down here! Gonna try and go every year once as long as pops can swing it!

Comment

You guys are finally catching some real fish! Lol

And, they make good dip.

Catch’em up tomorrow! I will be chasin’ Axis instead of tailing reds

Comment

Way to go! Freshwater goo

Comment

Nice job on the camo, Flex. If I see a mossy log with a rooster-tail move-n across the water, I'll know it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                    You guys are finally catching some real fish! Lol

And, they make good dip.

Catch’em up tomorrow! I will be chasin’ Axis instead of tailing reds
                    About 2.5 hours from the house! Caught 25 this morning by 1030! Kept 10 and tossed the rest back! Little mans slept in the backseat since we left the lodge! He just woke up! Gotta work and mow grass tomorrow.

Comment

Nice! Saw the pics on TFF. Little man looks like he had a blast. 3 generations of fishing together is always a good thing. Some of my favorite eating other than crappie too!

Comment

My son actually took a break from freshwater this weekend too lol. He just sent me this pic of an inshore slam this morning.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          My son actually took a break from freshwater this weekend too lol. He just sent me this pic of an inshore slam this morning.
                          Wrong place for this go to the Mexican thread

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            They will never see you coming. Great job

It ain't the fish he's hiding from as much as the bad tinder swipes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I got off them apps a long time ago. Much better luck at PTA meetings. Ot bringing the boat to the gym on a Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X