No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This group is for CAT Members ONLY! If you want to become a member visit www.crappieanglersoftexas.com.

Raffle for a livescope bundle with 10 inch garmin. $20 each and don't need to be a member.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/1293...5484865794978/

Raffle for a livescope bundle with 10 inch garmin. $20 each and don't need to be a member.
      “FUN” CAT Fundraiser

Garmin 1022, LiveScope LVS 32 transducer, and GLS10 (black box) bundle

First number drawn will receive the livescope and 1022 gps map unit!

Second number drawn will receive a H&H KF1000 reel!

Crappie Anglers of Texas is a non-profit fishing club. All entries will go toward CAT Mission related activities: Extravaganza, Qualifier Tournament, Junior Angler Tournament, Crappie Bonanza, Veterans Event, and the TSCC.

(Shipping will be covered as well, if needed.)

There will be 250 spots ONLY @ $20 each. When all the spots are filled and payments are verified, we will draw the lucky participant’s number on Facebook Live using the random generator from the website Random.org. Date and time of drawing will be announced after all payments have been verified.

*** RULES: Please read ALL rules before participating. ***

· You must request your numbers in the comments of this ORIGINAL POST on the Crappie Anglers of Texas Member’s Facebook Page. Be sure you are not on a shared post. NO EXCEPTIONS

· Use the COMMENT button, not the reply button on the post. The Original Post will be updated periodically throughout the day. First come, first serve, no holds, no exceptions.

· We will put your name on the number in the order of the comments. Once your name is on the number it is time to pay.

· If your number has already been taken, we will reply “TAKEN”. You can then pick another number. It will be first come first serve.

· After all spots are taken, we will comment “CLOSED”. If you have not paid at the close, you will have 24 hours to make payment. If any payments are not received by that deadline, those numbers will be released. NO Exceptions! The next comment asking for that number after the release of the number will then be awarded that number.

· This fundraiser is open to all CAT Members wanting to participate including board members of the club as they are all volunteers.
      Participation will also be open to Crappie Anglers of Texas Members who are not on Facebook, as we have several. Members will receive an email, and they can contact Eric walker or Clint Crawford to request a number. They will be awarded a random number that has not been picked in the comments at time of request.

A back up spread sheet will be kept.

***PAYMENTS***

The comment “PAID” with your name and number will confirm payment for you. Use the following for payment:

PayPal: cattreasurer11@gmail.com (send friends and family) not goods and services

Square (credit card): Please comment your email when requesting numbers

Contact Clint crawford 903-456-0480 or Eric Walker 903-388-4886

We will send you an invoice through square to your email. You can pay directly off the invoice link.

No other payments accepted.

This Garmin LiveScope Bundle was donated to CAT by David Goodson at Shut Up and Fish. Please contact David for all of your electronics needs! He also has the PoleDucer available! Contact him on Facebook or the website shut-up-and-fish.com

Thanks Again David!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        Caught a bunch up the river at Granger on Saturday. Schools were not relating to structure but were around concentrations of shat in 20' of water. Hard to find but once I did, it was pretty easy fishing. If you have decent electronics you can get after em'.
        Thanks for the update but I do not own a boat, I’m a bank fisher .

Comment

Anybody out fishing today?

Well, someone had to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Anybody out fishing today?

Well, someone had to ask.
            We were supposed to leave tomorrow to go to KS but that got scrapped! Guess I’ll go torment the fish this weekend!!

Comment

Lol
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                Lol
                LOL. This was me when I was younger. Now I don’t hate em that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Same here.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    Lol
                    Must be tournament day!! I won’t deer hunt in that weather but apparently I’ll pay money to fish in it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Same here!

Comment

Figured I'd work on some arts and crafts since I dont have the kids this weekend and it's too cold and muddy to tinker on the boat or work any side jobs!

Wish Busch would have made a special sacalait can!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's just get-n warm enough to go work on that boat, Flex! You gonna miss the crappie bite if you don't have it ready. Sandies too! Cause they be right in front of the crappies.

Comment

Nothing like a good Busch latte on a cold winter day.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              It's just get-n warm enough to go work on that boat, Flex! You gonna miss the crappie bite if you don't have it ready. Sandies too! Cause they be right in front of the crappies.
                              Bought stuff to service lower unit today. Hopefully give it a run next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Must be tournament day!! I won’t deer hunt in that weather but apparently I’ll pay money to fish in it!!
                                I used to be the same way about duck hunting. Weather I wouldn’t tolerate for work was perfect to duck hunt in !

Comment

Working...
                                X