2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    Those jigs look good. Where did you get them? What is their website, or contact information?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Redgun on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
      Redgun on TBH
      Thanks, I'll send him a message.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Flex- is that sun visor worth the money? Looks like something I might need.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Hey Flex- is that sun visor worth the money? Looks like something I might need.
          Definitely. Made a huge difference, especially since I swivel my screen around on the ram mount some times. I think its a Berleypro? Something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
            Let me know when you start finding in creeks in CTX.
            Caught a bunch up the river at Granger on Saturday. Schools were not relating to structure but were around concentrations of shat in 20' of water. Hard to find but once I did, it was pretty easy fishing. If you have decent electronics you can get after em'.

Comment

Any of you fellas looking for some nice custom Jigs, check out coach's crappie jigs on facebook

This guy is a Jr High Coach that loves to fish and started making custom jigs,

Tell him Damon sent ya!!

Comment

My son has been tying up some new colors and getting ready for the crappie get together.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here some more
                  Attached Files

Comment

Those are slick!!!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Mike he showed them to me the other day man they look good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Mike he showed them to me the other day man they look good.

Yeah he told me he talked with Unkle Pat lol. He is very passionate about his jig making and rod building. That's about all he does when he isn't working or at college. He just finished up a new crappie rod for his mom. Did he show you the rod?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Yeah he told me he talked with Unkle Pat lol. He is very passionate about his jig making and rod building. That's about all he does when he isn't working or at college. He just finished up a new crappie rod for his mom. Did he show you the rod?
                            Well heck no

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Well heck no

Here you go bud. Turned out awesome! Mom picked out all the colors(rod blank, thread, ect) and rod seat and handles she wanted. She wanted black instead of cork handles. This one is a light action fast tip CRB blank. He is about to build 2 custom north folk composite bass rods. He has the handles and rod seat finished on one already. I will give you a sneak peak of that one also
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                Here some more
                                Nice looking, great color

Comment

Working...
                                X