No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured with Phillip getting his boat back on the water I better get a few before he gets them all. The old gold spoon was the trick.
    Attached Files

Comment

We went on a 12 hour offshore trip out of Port A this past Saturday. Caught a limit of red snapper, several vermillian snapper, a barracuda, wahoo, a 5ft hammerhead shark. Had fantastic weather out.

Comment

Caught a few nice reds this weekend in Port A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't take a lot of pictures but figured I'd post one up to say it's starting to turn on nicely. I do enjoy the early summer pattern. I put ice in the cooler this time so yall don't give me flack.
          Attached Files

Comment

Those are some solid trout Sir!

Gulf side or bay?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              I don't take a lot of pictures but figured I'd post one up to say it's starting to turn on nicely. I do enjoy the early summer pattern. I put ice in the cooler this time so yall don't give me flack.
              Lol.

Jealousy is a bad color on most of us. Sandy fishy chicken or not

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya'll are stacking them up! I'll be getting Salty quite often over the next couple of weeks... hopefully this slow down work trend holds out the rest of the month.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Ya'll are stacking them up! I'll be getting Salty quite often over the next couple of weeks... hopefully this slow down work trend holds out the rest of the month.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                  You been busier then me but **** I'm tired of running all over the place. White bass ain't cutting it anymore. Let's go!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                    Those are some solid trout Sir!

Gulf side or bay?
                    I'm tempted to tell you over at Green's to get a rise out of these guys here.

I'll send you a text lol

Comment

lol. Nice work.

Comment

Ocean perch were harmed today! Had our 4 man limit of reds in about an hour and tossed em back and had the boat on the trailer at noon! 50-60 reds this morning!! It’s not crappie but it’s not bad!!

Paradise Plus delivers again! Try again tomorrow and then head back to the piney woods!!

Comment

We smoked the trout down south last weekend in the Pipeliners tournament. We were throwing back 20" trout by 7:45am. Couldn't find a slot red to save our asses, lots of rats.

Comment

Rumor has it there will be a bunch of TBH’er piled into a couple boats this weekend.

Who knows what kind of debauchery they will find. [emoji16]

Comment

Sounds like the fish will be safe at least.

Comment

I’ve really enjoyed chasing reds the past month on my new-to-me scooter. It’s nice fishing away from the crowds.

It’s getting fitted with a jack plate this week- looking forward to fishing really skinny with even more confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X