2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    You’ve never caught a flounder? I though you were an ocean perch guy?? Heck I’ve caught flounder in a couple states and I don’t ocean perch fish!

I wouldn’t trade em for crappie fillets though.
    What? Bro, I was salt life before salt life was cool. Never caught a triple tail

Caught a flounder today actually. And a couple of slob trout over in capt Glenn's ocean. Another TBH guy tied or broke his trout record within the first 10 minutes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      What? Bro, I was salt life before salt life was cool. Never caught a triple tail

Caught a flounder today actually. And a couple of slob trout over in capt Glenn's ocean. Another TBH guy tied or broke his trout record within the first 10 minutes

Good trip for us today!
      Quackerbox, panhandlehuter, gigem95 & me hit the bay this AM. Ended keeping 8 trout & 2 flounder. gigm95 had his best trout today/ Big fat 26 1/4 in sow. Released a few other keepers & had several 15 -16 1/2 trout. A Great day on the water with Great guys!!
      Last edited by DUKFVR; 07-08-2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Congratulations guys! Good day!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Good trip for us today!
          Quackerbox, panhandlehuter, gigem95 & me hit the bay this AM. Ended keeping 8 trout & 2 flounder. gigm95 had his best trout today/ Big fat 26 1/4 in sow. Released a few other keepers & had several 15 -16 1/2 trout. A Great day on the water with Great guys!!
          Y’all were in Kains about 11:00?

Comment

Good trip for us today!

Congrats fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              Y’all were in Kains about 11:00?
              Yessir. I saw the crab boat come through. My first trip with my new motor.

Comment

Pretty insane snapper trip out of Sabine today. Found a honey hole with big snapper. Ended up with 4 over 16 lbs, and another 4 over 10 lbs. We’ve never come close to doing anything like that out there without going 80-90 miles out. Also managed to throw in a 30 lb ling that I caught off a buoy on the way out.

Comment

Round 2 for any size shark in Surfside tomorrow. Slow outgoing tide all day. Oof.

Comment

Good trip for us today!

Wish I got I got a pic of that trout. Great day guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Round 2 for any size shark in Surfside tomorrow. Slow outgoing tide all day. Oof.
                      Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Pretty insane snapper trip out of Sabine today. Found a honey hole with big snapper. Ended up with 4 over 16 lbs, and another 4 over 10 lbs. We’ve never come close to doing anything like that out there without going 80-90 miles out. Also managed to throw in a 30 lb ling that I caught off a buoy on the way out.

Solid day offshore. Congrats !

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Awesome day!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Nice!! Sure beats the hell out of my day!! Still trying to get a crazy man back to his room. Boy this sucks.

Comment

Good trip for us today!
                              Nice work guys!

Comment

good work slew or should we call you slay!

Comment

Working...
                                X