Clear All

Water has been cold!! The last two days

Comment

There was ice on Clear Creek at the I45 bridge this morning. Not good

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        There was ice on Clear Creek at the I45 bridge this morning. Not good
        Dead mullet in the harbor
        Dead turtles in the bay, waiting on a buddy of mine to report, he’s out now looking around, he a retired Biologist

Comment

Saw some dead bait fish but that was about it around Corpus Christi Bay.

Comment

The way the north wind blew for 2 days I figured y’all could just walk across the bay and pick up the stranded fish.

Comment

Went to Sargent today and didn't see any dead fish or bait fish. Hopefully we'll be ok with minimum loss. I caught and released 7 trout (kept one that swallowed my plug for dinner). All 17-21''
              Attached Files

Comment

Went to Sargent today and didn't see any dead fish or bait fish. Hopefully we'll be ok with minimum loss. I caught and released 7 trout (kept one that swallowed my plug for dinner). All 17-21''

That will make a fine tacos for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we spent the prime fishing hours yesterday rescuing two turtles near the SPI causeway. Sea Turtle Rescue folks jumped on the boat to help us with the big one.

Comment

Anyone wants to fish ( wading ) POC in the morning, shoot me a text or call me, my Mowdy is in the water & ready to go, my fishin partner had family stuff come up & can't make it. I have room for a couple if needed.
                    Won't be leaving out in the dark, more like 7:30 ish.
                    Five 12- 55four-375nine.

Comment

Heck of an offer Hollywood. I just got in from upper west Galveston bay. Caught a couple reds and a couple trout, nothing special, I let em live. They wanted red shad fluke type lures on light jig heads, they were deep where a shallow marsh was draining warmer water. I saw no dead fish or bait fish. Good luck.

Comment

Heck of an offer Hollywood. I just got in from upper west Galveston bay. Caught a couple reds and a couple trout, nothing special, I let em live. They wanted red shad fluke type lures on light jig heads, they were deep where a shallow marsh was draining warmer water. I saw no dead fish or bait fish. Good luck.
                        Awesome, the report is good here with no dead fish. I am going to hit a few spots in West Matty in the morning.
                        Clear/clear water though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          Anyone wants to fish ( wading ) POC in the morning, shoot me a text or call me, my Mowdy is in the water & ready to go, my fishin partner had family stuff come up & can't make it. I have room for a couple if needed.
                          Won't be leaving out in the dark, more like 7:30 ish.
                          Five 12- 55four-375nine.
                          Great offer!
                          A big thumbs up to you!

Comment

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Incredible day fishing POC yesterday with my boys. We released another dozen or so before the tide quit and ended the bite. Al fish caught on soft dine and Double D’s.

Comment

Didn’t see any dead game fish but some dead bait fish and hard heads were scattered around.

Comment

I’m getting reports of lots of dead stingrays, no game fish as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X