Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Water trapped in lower unit.

Lower unit go "pop"

Mechanics make $. You have less beer $.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be more worried about water in the grease in the lower unit. I have seen a few of them crank from freezing.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I went and pulled my batteries out yesterday because no way for me to put on charger. Pump you bilge dry- put motor down- protect your batteries. It will be done quick and I plan on being on water early next week.
        Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Fished Wednesday evening with the wife on the kayaks. Only fished about an a hour and half.

I caught around 15 trout, lost 1 that would have kept at the kayak, and released a red around 24-25”.

Wife kicked my rear. She caught more and bigger trout. Her biggest on a kayak at 23” 3.5lbs on the Boga. She also hooked into a dinosaur that took her on a 15 min sleigh ride.

Wish I had been able to fish yesterday morning before the front hit, but had to run errands and finish prepping.
          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to y'all Fish! Great fun there!

Comment

Some great pictures there! I'll wait for wet wade

Comment

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me, the GWs keep their boats next to my house, had to rescue 3 duck hunters in a 12ft flat bottom this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                  The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me, the GWs keep their boats next to my house, had to rescue 3 duck hunters in a 12ft flat bottom this morning
                  Lots of DA's in this world!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                    Fished Wednesday evening with the wife on the kayaks. Only fished about an a hour and half.

I caught around 15 trout, lost 1 that would have kept at the kayak, and released a red around 24-25”.

Wife kicked my rear. She caught more and bigger trout. Her biggest on a kayak at 23” 3.5lbs on the Boga. She also hooked into a dinosaur that took her on a 15 min sleigh ride.

Wish I had been able to fish yesterday morning before the front hit, but had to run errands and finish prepping.
                    Great job! Why aren’t you fishing This morning ?

Comment

Leemo. Worked in the law enforcement as Marine Officer for several years. I thought I had seen stupid before that but not really. Chances idiots take on the water are absolutely unbelievable to anyone with a lick of sense

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                        They must have tried to cross some open water or something, otherwise doesnt seem out of the norm in the back marshes

Comment

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Originally posted by fish4food View Post

Hell of a trip, i bet that was one hell of a BULL red ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

f4f, yall are fishing machines man!

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Leemo. Worked in the law enforcement as Marine Officer for several years. I thought I had seen stupid before that but not really. Chances idiots take on the water are absolutely unbelievable to anyone with a lick of sense
                            I'm a duck hunter, we honestly don't have a lick of sense.

Comment

Way to get em F4F and the Mrs too

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                                Great job! Why aren’t you fishing This morning ?
                                Some of us poor broke folks have to work every now and then. I’ll be off 7 days after Sunday though.

Thank y’all! Proud of my old lady. Biggest redfish ever, and biggest kayak trout in the same day.
                                Last edited by fish4food; 12-23-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X