Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job!

Comment

I'm hoping this freeze isn't as bad as they're predicting. The coast doesn't need to take another hit.

Comment

It’s a quick front. Coast will be fine and the last one in my opinion was not as bad as made out to be. Mother Nature has done this before we started fishing. The last big freeze was hard because it was a long freeze. Killed lots but rebounded quick.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          It’s a quick front. Coast will be fine and the last one in my opinion was not as bad as made out to be. Mother Nature has done this before we started fishing. The last big freeze was hard because it was a long freeze. Killed lots but rebounded quick.
          Uh oh!!! Those are fighting words to some guides around here.

Comment

I'm going to be down near Hitchcock the 26th-28th visiting family, does anyone have suggestions for a place to tryout for fishing from the bank/shore?

Not really looking for any species in particular, just have fun and catch something other than hardheads, I have always fished the texas city dike but never had much luck, open to the beach or anywhere within an hour of hitchcock.

I appreciate any advice!

Comment

Man, too windy and wet for taking the boat out. But lil man wearing out channel cat and some crabs off the dock this am.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice haul of blues. Way to go kid.

Comment

Just a PSA guys, especially if you've been in the water lately, make sure your boat motor is trimmed down with this weather.

Comment

I went and pulled my batteries out yesterday because no way for me to put on charger. Pump you bilge dry- put motor down- protect your batteries. It will be done quick and I plan on being on water early next week.

Comment

I'll be putting the trickle chargers on when I go home for lunch. I pulled the lithiums out and put them in the house, I got the look from the Trophy Wife. I told her I had to protect my $50.00 batteries.

Comment

The fishing report this morning stated they were catch trout like crazy yesterday and this
                        morning. I beat after this cold spell they will be HUNGRY when it hits 70 next week. What ya'll think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Just a PSA guys, especially if you've been in the water lately, make sure your boat motor is trimmed down with this weather.
                          This!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Ive got mine trimmed up with the transom saver attached....what could potentially happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Ive got mine trimmed up with the transom saver attached....what could potentially happen?
                              Water could settle at the lowest part of the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Water trapped in lower unit.

Lower unit go "pop"

Mechanics make $. You have less beer $.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X