No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Kevin! I feel as if I need to get salty one more time before my season starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Nice Kevin! I feel as if I need to get salty one more time before my season starts!
      Ive hunted 3 times as in one weeknd. Wont get a chance till november now. That dang island trip got in the way.

Should be a stellar way to end the year

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        One more time wouldn't hurt. Not much time left for the flounder.

Comment

That's a good boat. I'm gonna try to make my sons buy it, one of them just got a promotion so he's feeling spendy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            That's a good boat. I'm gonna try to make my sons buy it, one of them just got a promotion so he's feeling spendy lately.
            Do it. I have a line on a used 4 stroke 115 yammy but it may need a block

Comment

Do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's making excuses, blah blah need to pay student loans off, blah blah. I'm pushing and offered to do all the renovation work on it, looks like a great project.

Comment

He's making excuses, blah blah need to pay student loans off, blah blah. I'm pushing and offered to do all the renovation work on it, looks like a great project.
                  Last I remember, Dad has some pretty deep pockets as well. 😁😁😁

Could always get it for him.

Comment

Let him know these boats aren’t getting any cheaper in price and he most likely will never find one cheaper than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                      Last I remember, Dad has some pretty deep pockets as well. 😁😁😁

Could always get it for him.
                      Lol Mastercard could make me sell a kidney if they wanted to.
                      I spent all my money on the deck outhouse and shower at camp and now everybody's hunting so they don't come out anymore.

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Let him know these boats aren’t getting any cheaper in price and he most likely will never find one cheaper than this one.

He wants it but some idiot taught him to be responsible. He said he doesn't want any loans right now. He was raised in a Boatright so he knows, he ran mine couple weeks ago.

Comment

Lol Mastercard could make me sell a kidney if they wanted to.
                        I spent all my money on the deck outhouse and shower at camp and now everybody's hunting so they don't come out anymore.

He wants it but some idiot taught him to be responsible. He said he doesn't want any loans right now. He was raised in a Boatright so he knows, he ran mine couple weeks ago.

That’s a terrible excuse.

Comment

Had a great day on the water with my old man, celebrating his -72nd birthday. Tide was high, & fishing was tough, but we found a few fish for the box.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              That’s a terrible excuse.

That response made me laugh.

I keep clicking on your classifieds add because really want it and have the cash, but the responsible side of me tell me I don’t need it………..

Comment

Working...
                              X