Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry man. Prayers

Comment

I hate to hear this, prayers sent.

Jason, I am a phone call away if you need anything.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Praying now in Jesus name!

Comment

Sorry to hear. Prayers sent.

Comment

Jason, I hated to see this thread this morning when I opened up TBH. Your previous posts have put tears in my eyes as does this one. Prayers up for an easy passing for your brother. Though Ive never met him, Im sure I will in Heaven. God Bless his entire family.

Comment

Dang man I am so sorry to hear this.. Prayers for the entire family and a separate prayer for your brother..

Comment

More prayers up, Jason. We're going through similar with Amanda's baby brother. It's definitely tough to go through. We don't want to loose them, but at the same time we don't want them to stay and suffer. God bless Jeremy and his family and friends!

Comment

Prayers for your brother, his kids, you, and the entire family! A prayer as well that he can be home and not isolated from any of you.

May peace be with you all and his memory live on

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Terrible news. Prayers up for Jeremy and his family.

Comment

Condolences and prayers Jason!! May he and yall find peace and comfort. Hang in there

Comment

I cant imagine man, Prayers For your brother, and family. Also for you sir.

Comment

Sorry to hear this - my prayers up for the families and friends. May all find comfort in knowing he's not going to suffer anymore and his memory, will be with those who loved him, till it's their time to join all.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Jason. Our prayers are sent for all of the family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X