Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So So Sorry. Prayers sent to your Brother and the whole Family.

Comment

I haven't been online much in the last two weeks, so I'm just now seeing this.

Jason, I am so sorry to read this. All of your family, will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Gut wrenching. Perspective can sure make us appreciate the little things in life. God bless Jeremy, the entire Smart family and all their friends affected by this. I pray this is as peaceful of a scenario as possible.

Enjoy your time with him Jason.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy and the Smart family.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Thank you all once again. Jeremy is home and in fairly good shape considering the hellacious pain ridden rodeo he went through at MD Anderson. Hospice has finally fixed the pain issue that MD Anderson couldn’t ….and his quality of life has improved for the time being. Fortunately my Dad and step mom are retired and are staying with him and his wife to give her some breaks with his care.

We are leaving tomorrow AM to go spend some time with him down in Stockdale, Texas. My youngest brother is meeting us and we’ll go in as brothers to see him and visit with him. We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers as he continues his short time on this earth. We’re also praying he has good days while we are down there. He did get to spend the day with his 4 grown kids and that made him really happy. He was lucid and alert for a good part of it. It was good for them all considering what they are facing. It was good for the whole families’ souls to hear about it. Not sure how he’ll be the next day each day, so every lucid period is a blessing
                Praying for all of you Jason.

Comment

Really sorry to hear. Praying for strength and understanding for the whole family.

Comment

Prayers sent......

Comment

Prayers for Jeremy and family

Comment

More prayers sent for Jeremy and his family,

And for you Jason. Be safe in your travels there and back.

Comment

More ;rayers up

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Praying for all involved for comfort

Comment

Praying for your entire family.

Comment

Working...
                                X