No announcement yet.

NASCAR may be worth watching again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a fan my whole life. Recent changes has made it more entertaining to watch.

Comment

Still better than any ball game.

Comment

I’ll bet money nascar is racing electric cars before 2030. The races are mostly won and lost on fuel mileage strategy now. I gave up on nascar...

Comment

Oh yea Let’s go nascar.

Comment

I’m not sure how NASCAR will make it without all of you grandstanding, blow hards, who insist on screaming how much you don’t care about everything, at every possible chance.

Y’all are as bad as the libs…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@ least its not the LGBT coin

Comment

Aside from the OG content. If your not excited about the new car. And the next 6-8months of NASCAR I'm sad for.you!

Comment

I stopped watching when they stopped calling it the Winston Cup.
                  But I may watch a race are two to see if the crowd chants LETS GO BRANDON in code.
                  FJB

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                    I stopped watching when they stopped calling it the Winston Cup.
                    But I may watch a race are two to see if the crowd chants LETS GO BRANDON in code.
                    FJB

They stopped calling it the Winston Cup when Winston stopped being the title sponsor…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I’m not sure how NASCAR will make it without all of you grandstanding, blow hards, who insist on screaming how much you don’t care about everything, at every possible chance.

Yes I should have stayed out of it, especially since I haven’t even watched NASCAR in many years for personal reasons.

Yes “y’all” encompasses many folks including the topics such as covid related that so many have commented on both sides of the equation.
                      Last edited by tps7742; 01-02-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Meh, Nascar has sucked since they changed the points race. And it has been sinking further for years. It has become irrelevant and jumping on the "lgb" bandwagon ain't going to make a ****ty product great.

Nascar might need all the "grandstanding blowhards" they can get, they have been removing bleachers for years so the stands don't look empty on tv

Comment

I haven't watched since L.W. Wright's last race at Talladega.

Comment

I think the last time I watch it, Richard petty was driving for STP.

Comment

So NBCSN just got killed, and in 2023 it looks like many of the races will be behind a paywall, thats really going to be the death of the sport, F1 is growing fast in the states and this may have them win the coming war in short order.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                But they banned the confederate flag
                                That and the noose crap.

Don’t watch anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X