X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report!!

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris700 View Post
      You and I are fighting the same fight. Diagnosed Aug 2020. On 3 mg Inlyta twice a day down from 5 mg twice a day. Keytruda only lasted for three infusions and had to stop because of bone pain during treatment. On Thyroid meds now and 5 medications to keep my bp down. Cancer spread to my liver and lungs.

Try to stay positive and keep your mind focused on good thoughts and not the worst. Its hard and I know what you are going through.
      Prayers up for both of you!!!!!

Comment

Sending continuous prayers for both green screen brothers

Comment

Hang in there, you got this beat!

Comment

Kca!

Comment

Praying, Lord please continue to watch over and heal Phillip.

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris700 View Post
                You and I are fighting the same fight. Diagnosed Aug 2020. On 3 mg Inlyta twice a day down from 5 mg twice a day. Keytruda only lasted for three infusions and had to stop because of bone pain during treatment. On Thyroid meds now and 5 medications to keep my bp down. Cancer spread to my liver and lungs.

Try to stay positive and keep your mind focused on good thoughts and not the worst. Its hard and I know what you are going through.
                Keep up the fight. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Comment

The battle continues. I'm still continuing to fight the continual fatigue. I'm also contending with diarrhea. The doc added a second blood pressure med so my blood pressure is back under control. They also had to increase the dosage of my thyroid medicine. Taking a handful of pills every day gets old. I manage to walk a mile most days, though it leaves me pretty drained and I have to take a nap most days. I'm scheduled to do my Trad Hog hunt in Texas in April and hopefully I'll be able to make that. Continued prayers would be appreciated.

Comment

thanks for the update and praying for strength for the both of you guys and that the prescribed cocktail will do it's job as your body battles this disease.

Comment

Prayers Continuing. Good Luck on your hunt!

Comment

Prayers for you!!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

You are such an inspiration to me! I will to continue to pray for you. I had a radical Nephrectomy back in December 21. No spread noted after removing the tumor and kidney. Keep up the good fight and your amazing winning attitude!
                            ……….cC

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers for you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X