who buys themselves a Christmas gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
    I don't believe in material gifts for myself. I am a minimalist. :-). I certainly don't own any camo "outfits" either. :-)
    I feel mocked [emoji23][emoji23]

No xmas gift to myself and no list given to the family. I got more life to live than things to consume [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I asked my GF what she planned on spending for me, she replied and i told her i'd give her the difference and that she should order me the Kodiak Kanvas 10x14 tent now that they are back in stock. It's better than getting a bunch of useless small items that i don't want.

Comment

Im in my mid-30's, single and have no kids and a good job. I buy myself all the presents i want year round!!! Its been pretty nice haha

Comment

Not always Christmas when I buy stuff but yes in a round about way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried to today. Not Christmas but birthday comin up in a few days. Needin sights for an AR upper, PSA had a Sig on sale but when I tried to buy it, the site said my ad blocker wouldn't let it go through. Can't figure how to disable ad blocker and not sure if I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              I do most of the time. Like some others have said, I'll throw a list out there for everyone to look at. My wife actually used my Amazon list this time but no one else used it ... ??? They complain and say "I don't know what he wants" then buy something that I don't even need, seriously? I'd just soon not get me anything or just give me a Visa card or cash.
              I use to give my wife a list, but after a couple of years of her not using it at all I stopped giving her a list. When she asked for my list the next year I asked her why she needed it she never used them. She got a little peeved. I love her but she is not a very good gift giver. LOL...So I buy what I want and give it to her. I make notes of what she tells me she wants throughout the year and get her exactly that.

Comment

Working...
              X