Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas Illegal’s are out of control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Pedernal;16005362]You have one fella to blame.[Yep!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      You have one fella to blame.
      Exactly!!!

Comment

We find most of the back packs near roads or gates so I’m guessing they were picked up. I found two full back packs of gatorades and pedialyte once. It was dove season so I threw it in my cooler.

Comment

Wonder if you shot in the general direction of the one running up at you that they would put your place on a list to avoid?

Scary

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            We find most of the back packs near roads or gates so I’m guessing they were picked up. I found two full back packs of gatorades and pedialyte once. It was dove season so I threw it in my cooler.
            I found a trio of back packs right next to where I parked my Ranger on an evening hunt. We left early because my daughter was ready to go, I assume they took them off to take a little break and enjoy what was in my cooler, and when we walked up, we startled them. We were in a spot we couldn’t see their approach. I hate it, we found some lost during dove season, gave them some water and pointed them east. Called BP. We’ve had multiple sightings, people sleeping in blinds, etc. I don’t feel comfortable leaving my wife and daughter in camp or hunting alone, and this is happening in Texas, 30+ miles from the border. It’s a **** shame what it going on. You never know when if you’re being watched, always have to look over your shoulder when you stop.

Comment

A lot of them carry a change of clothes in their backpack. The ones picking them up don’t want a stinky, sweaty “immigrant getting in their vehicles….

Comment

That sux, guess they are probably scaring every deer in the county also

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Wonder if you shot in the general direction of the one running up at you that they would put your place on a list to avoid?

Scary
                  That’s all fun and games until 4 in the brush shoot back.

Comment

We had these problems back in 1995-2000. Had to pull out a gun more than once for self protection. Break-ins. Stuff stolen. Camp Hunting vehicles stolen and being robbed, I would pull the rotor out of the vehicles. Nothing is going to change for the better. The "immigrants" are just getting bolder and more dangerous.

Sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Lots of work goes into keeping them looking that way lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It shows!

Comment

Backpacks are used to carry food and drinks. Several backpacks also had off and Tylenol in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Backpacks are primarily left behind for two reasons. One, when the load vehicle shows up they either don’t have much room or driver doesn’t want all the nasty clothes in the vehicle. Two, you spook the group while they are laid up resting/sleeping and they are going to run leaving their backpacks.

Comment

After seeing how they left my FIL's truck after they stole it and used it to haul people around, I'd have to say they absolutely do not care about stinking or dirtying up a truck... They used the front middle console as a beer/Red bull cooler. lol There was literally 4 garbage bags of garbage inside the truck. It was unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                              After seeing how they left my FIL's truck after they stole it and used it to haul people around, I'd have to say they absolutely do not care about stinking or dirtying up a truck... They used the front middle console as a beer/Red bull cooler. lol There was literally 4 garbage bags of garbage inside the truck. It was unbelievable.
                              Yes, stolen trucks are not used gently.

You would be surprised how many people borrow/loan a vehicle to be used as a load vehicle. Those vehicles are “taken car” of. A lot of times this occurs when the smuggled are family members of the folks driving the load vehicle. If the smuggling venture fails with the vehicle being taken into custody, a call by the owner is generally placed to report the vehicle as stolen.

Comment

We used to have a few come through our place in Carrizo Springs over the years but this year is out of control. They've driven through our fence multiple times and have crashed through our front gate. I talked to our neighbor who owns a bunch of land and he's fixing fences every day. Sad thing is that its not going to get better any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X