• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Great color choice!

Same as we did only we did solid gray on the walls and the light color trim

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir. Plan on reversing the wall/trim colors on the house.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Looking good Mitch! Are yall putting any rock/stone outside on the walls or post? Seems thatd go great with that color scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Not sure when but that is the plan sir,

Comment

Should be done Monday then on to the electrical and dirt work
        Attached Files

Comment

Have you priced your wood framing package yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
            Have you priced your wood framing package yet?
            No sir. This building is just my shop with a bathroom and shower

Comment

Looking great man...like the color choice too [emoji122]

Comment

Just a heads up to anyone waiting on steel prices to come down.... Won't be this year. We received letters from all our suppliers. Do to increase in material cost, labor costs, increase in cost of logistics, and increase in the cost of coatings. We can expect an increase in the cost of steel for the rest of the year. It's crazy in the steel business right now.
                Also Mueller does provide a independent contractor list for both steel buildings and metal roofing installs when requested.
                Good luck to everyone with their builds.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
                  Just a heads up to anyone waiting on steel prices to come down.... Won't be this year. We received letters from all our suppliers. Do to increase in material cost, labor costs, increase in cost of logistics, and increase in the cost of coatings. We can expect an increase in the cost of steel for the rest of the year. It's crazy in the steel business right now.
                  Also Mueller does provide a independent contractor list for both steel buildings and metal roofing installs when requested.
                  Good luck to everyone with their builds.
                  I just ordered a 30x40 shop materials from them. Got the list. they are all over the place.

Need to hire someone to pour the slab.

OP are your big doors on backorder?

Comment

All doors on site sir. Go with white or you will not find them sir

Comment

Knocked down the dirt I had from scraping the pad. Bought a tractor and waiting on it to show today or tomorrow. Doors are hung and building should be complete today.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tractor deal fell through but building is pretty much done
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great Mitch and heck, you don't need no tractor. I have 10 acres and got rid of mine. A good weedeater will take care of that 2.5 acres sir!! [emoji12][emoji12]

Jk brother. Congrats on the progress. I know you are excited.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Looks great Mitch and heck, you don't need no tractor. I have 10 acres and got rid of mine. A good weedeater will take care of that 2.5 acres sir!! [emoji12][emoji12]

Jk brother. Congrats on the progress. I know you are excited.
                            Much appreciated sir. Need to set up a CNC plasma table that I bought. I'm too old, fat and lazy to move 1/4" sheets by hand

Comment

Did Keith give you a gutter guy?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Turned out great! You got enough doors to keep a breeze going.

Comment

Working...
                                X