Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve heard crow taste better.

Comment

I saw a LJS for the first time in years today, and rolled through that drive through. That was a greasy delight I havn't eaten in probably 25 years...I felt kinda dirty, but man it was good!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I saw a LJS for the first time in years today, and rolled through that drive through. That was a greasy delight I havn't eaten in probably 25 years...I felt kinda dirty, but man it was good!

I was gonna have lunch there today, but the McRib was calling me. Next time I’m in Humble I will have me some LJS

Comment

I could eat LJS once a month at least. I don't, but I could!

Comment

The struggle is real, Jeff! It’ll be back in November and I’ll be there waiting just like every year. With a watering mouth and maybe even a bit of a chubby.[emoji2369]

McRib, I just can’t quit you and I never want to. Until I hold you again…I say “so long”, but never “goodbye”!🥲

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That opening post sounds to much like my Ex-wife, till I put my foot down.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Well in a last ditch effort I just drove to Porter, TX. I was hoping Curtintex would have made sure this McDonald’s never ran out. Unfortunately they didn’t have that Heavenly deliciousness either. I had to settle for Chicken McNuggets
                Same thing, just different species bung holes & lips. And one comes with bbq sauce on it and the other you dip.

Comment

Never could take those cardboard buns.

Comment

Always wondered how Mickey D's stayed in business. Now I know people actually like ground pig parts, formed to look like ribs, boiled and slathered in BBQ sauce and put on a bun.

Comment

mmmmmmm processed horse meat arrggllhelehhargglehhge....

Comment

Working...
                      X