So why is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    The problem is the vast majority of Drs are not prescribing steriods, regeneron, nebulizer, iver, hydroxicloriquin to people who are pre hospitalization. Simply go home and if you get really bad go to the ER. If you are fortunate enough to find a doctor who will prescribe Iver or Hydroxi, good luck finding a pharmacy to fill it. Ive been through it and it took days and a lot of frustration.

Hell most hospitals barely provide any treatment once admitted either. It has been the craziest thing Ive witnessed in my lifetime.

I dont believe there is one perfect drug but I do believe a cocktail of those that you mentioned would probably keep a lot of folks out of the hospital and the grave.

Again, I dont understand the lack of studies globally since this began to try to find a mixture of drugs that may help with early treatment. Baffling.

Go to tractor supply. Same stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      Simply put, if there's an official treatment protocol, all that work that was done to get the Emergency Use Authorization regarding these "vaccines" (using that term loosely) would go out the window. The makers of the shot would then have to go through the rigorous, and totally necessary, testing that gets any vaccine or shot approval to be used on humans.

How much money would that cost the vaccine makers and/or federal government?

It's ALL about the money here. All of it.

Did anyone see the leaked emails from Fauci here recently talking about shutting down the information about a certain treatment protocol that seems to work? Goes directly to what I'm saying above.

I'd suggest watching the recent Rogan podcast regarding this.

Ding ding ding. They can’t let there be a viable alternative because then that would’ve negated their Emergency Use Authorization. Follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ills-this-week

Looks like here comes the high dollar salvation. I read somewhere but find it again to give credit but most are reporting it tastes like hydroxicloriquine and apple paste.

Apple paste you say? Tractor supply offers something in apple paste.

Comment

OP, good question. Thanks for putting this out where the great minds of TBH can see and discuss.

I'll stay of opinions, as what I think has already been touched on, but I will say this:

I follow a guy on Twitter, Scott Adams (Dilbert guy), and he and Gutfield from Fox News have put fourth the only logical conclusion to get out of this mess. We need a private sector Hostage Negotiator between us and the Government at this point.

So far, all that negotiator would have to do is read and use this thread as a goby because the issues are stated in hear.

Comment

Working...
          X