No announcement yet.

Vortex warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got around to sending the broken pair in. Think it was a week turn around and I had a new pair of diamondbacks at my door this morning.

Comment

I have had the same field pair Swarovski Binos, for almost 15 years. Yes, they're expensive, yes they are the best glass I have ever looked through, and yes, they are worth it. Sometimes it's better to pay for quality up front if you can afford to do so.

Comment

Lesson 1-you get what you pay for

Comment

3 pairs of DBs no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            What scope? The original PST line was complete junk as well, and priced about like what you mentioned. The newer PST II line and up have been very good to me, and I beat the living crap out of my gear. Trophy8 will vouch for my treating them like a redheaded stepchild. He’d know how one is treated

Hahahahahaha! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Vortex warranty

Every Vortex product I have ever owned that was lower than a Razor product line has been back for repair or replacement.

Ain’t nobody got time fo dat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mike d View Post
                every vortex product i have ever owned that was lower than a razor product line has been back for repair or replacement.

Ain’t nobody got time fo dat.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                100%

Comment

My old Sidewinders are solid, never a problem. Bought them from Mike right before they became Diamondbacks. They just sent me front eyepiece replacements that had worn out.

Comment

I have viper binos and have had no issues. Another member here i know had issues with sand and grit under his eye pieces when he got back from Africa, he sent his razors back to vortex and i believe they sent him a new pair without issue.

Comment

I've had a pair of Viper HD's for over 5 years now and no problems. I have a Crossfire scope on my 458 Socom that broke. Sent it in and got a new one back in the same week.

Comment

I have a pair of swarovski that I have to send back the eyecup will not twist out .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a couple of pairs of Vortex binos, and they have served me well.

Some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining about something

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                            I have a couple of pairs of Vortex binos, and they have served me well.

Some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining about something
                            I recall a time here when folks would nearly fist fight you if you talked bad about vortex. They’d get so mad lol.

Now look. The tide has turned.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              I recall a time here when folks would nearly fist fight you if you talked bad about vortex. They’d get so mad lol.

It's pretty simple really.
                              If you like 'em, buy 'em.
                              If not, buy something else......or don't.
                              Either way, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

I'll keep rocking them. Plastic Savage rifles need glass too

Comment

Working...
                                X