The NRA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NRA?

I've been a member of the NRA for years. Is it worth supporting the NRA anymore? With the leadership being corrupt for the most part, wondering if I should renew my membership for 2022?

I have no choice as I’m a lifetime member, but I don’t give them any more money. Last time I was solicited by mail I wrote on their form that I’d never donate again as long as LaPierre was there. I’ve not heard another word. I’ve given them a lot over the years being an Endowment Member.

I still contribute to the TSRA though.

Comment

TSRA lifer here too. I stopped donating to the NRA a few years ago. I still have mixed emotions on that. I believe they are still the strongest proponent for gun rights in our Country. The question is if not them, then who?

This topic has been discussed on here before. You will get lots of opinions.

Comment

Life member here. I quit donating a few years ago but would a little bit here and there on specific stuff. Their silence and zero support on the Rittenhouse case was the final straw for me, they’re out as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

I don’t donate to the nra general fund. I do however donate occasionally to the nra-ila. From what I understand, Wayne don’t handle that end of the money train.

TSRA is good to go. Love them as much as I can with my wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm with muzzy.

I've tried to believe they still do good and likely they do but not supporting Rittenhouse really disappointed me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

NRA Member here. What I hate is the phone calls wanting $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                NRA Member here. What I hate is the phone calls wanting $$$$
                Lifer here (long story short, my uncle Jack, God rest his soul, granted it to me as a kid ) I use their mailings for kindling. I still vote and attended the Dallas convention...

The NRA has done a lot of good...

I prefer GOA as they don't bug me as much.

I am old and crotchety, so there I am.

Comment

Been a lifer for 30+ years. Haven't given them 10 cents in the last 25 years. They are a corrupt organization with the biggest rats at the top. Screw them. GOA all the way.

Comment

Only give to the NRA-ILA & your local Friends of NRA until they get management squared away...

Comment

GOA has been rattling some cages lately, I'd support them until they get to big for their britches.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

If your not going to support them all, spend your money on GOA.

Im personally a life NRA member along with GOA and second amendment foundation, but actually donate to GOA and second amendment foundation not NRA.

Comment

Lifer here but they won’t be getting any more money out of me and they haven’t for years! NRA needs to be cleaned up

Comment

Working...
                          X