Family Fishing Charter Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Fishing Charter Recommendations

I have 3 boys who are 8, 8 and 11 that i would like to take to the coast in May or June for a fishing trip as a Christmas gift.

My twins are a handful but get really excited about fishing and especially cooking what we catch. I need recommendations for family focused captains or charters that can help me manage 3 boys and can help us fill the boat with good eating fish.

I figure in-shore or bay fishing would be best. I'd like to go in either May or June. I'm a below average fisherman but can take instructions really well and this would be my first guided trip and i'm mainly interested in my boys getting the best experience possible.

They still talk about a trip to the beach with my family nearly 5 years ago where we were catching small sharks in the surf, and as a single dad i want to keep giving them those experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Tim is awesome! Great with kids, my boys love fishing with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Captain Frankie Eicholz in Port Aransas. He is absolutely great with kids.
      Just saying... cC ........ Just1moreoutfitter.com
      Last edited by Copanocruisin; 12-12-2021, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Don't we have a Capt Glenn on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Don't we have a Capt Glenn on here.

This…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotstalker Guide Service - Derek York - (Galveston area)

Comment

Castaway lodge was a good to us!

Whether you're after that one-of-a-kind Seadrift fishing and hunting experience or taking a quick Texas staycation, we'll get you right in the action!

Comment

Working...
              X