This Weather Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Weather Sucks

For a week it's fog, rain and now today 82 temp high today another storm tomorrow. Sick of this crappy weather. Fish want even bite,

Tru Dat !!

Comment

I agree. My A/C went out two days ago. It’s December and I thought I was dying from heat stroke.

Comment

Cooler weather tomorrow in the hill country.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Landrover; 12-10-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

It's Texas. If you don't like the weather, wait a minute. Old saying that I've heard.

Comment

My lease in the Kent/Stonewall County area of TX was hot and windy yesterday and when I pulled out of the lease around 10 am today, it was a brown out all the way to Hamlin. Could not pass a semi due to the dust and very low visability! My 1 ton F350 C/C was hard to keep on the road while pulling a 4 wheeler and small trailer going south or SE due to the 45+ mph from the SW. Terrible driving and hunting conditions!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
              It's Texas. If you don't like the weather, wait a minute. Old saying that I've heard.
              Three things that are always true, drop something heavy best be moving your foot, look East for a sunrise and this notion about Texas weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                Been waiting two weeks.

Comment

Word

Comment

Was 92* at three according to my truck. Tons of doves flying. Thought I woke up in September

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

As oppose to what year in Texas?

Comment

It’s going to be 37 here in the morning thank goodness, we just dodged the storms and now the temps are about to start dropping with 28 Sunday morning. I hunted in shorts and flip flops today and it was miserable with the humidity.

Comment

Taking snowmobiles out here to tomorrow, warmest it’s been all week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Taking snowmobiles out here to tomorrow, warmest it’s been all week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Show off!!!!

Comment

This Weather Sucks

Slightly different situation here. Can’t get pic to load, but it’s -17’F with feels like of -36’F in Deadhorse
                              Last edited by ShoootLow; 12-11-2021, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X